about nick.com; NOW nick mobile device

Anthonyg3281

Some show pages on Nick.com such as Drake & Josh, The Legend of Korra, Sanjay and Craig, Rabbids Invasion, Harvey Beaks, Mysticons, Massive Monster Mayhem, etc. are now gone as of October 21, 2020 (as shown by looking at a Google cache of one of the show pages). Any other show pages that are gone that I missed?

And the TMNT 2012 show page has been gone a few months ago if anybody hasn't noticed yet.

Anthonyg3281

The Fairly OddParents page also disappeared around a few months ago and I don't think anyone noticed.
Well, that's a bit of a shocker for me. I thought it would've been up longer considering reruns are still airing on Nicktoons and I have a feeling it will be for a long time to come considering how many seasons and episodes there are.

kanc

Nick app now has added back Top Elf, along with with season 1 episodes available free and unlocked.

kanc

The All-star Nickmas Spectacular has been added to Nick app,

Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have now been removed from Nick app as of this week,

Loud House Thanksgiving episode has been added started last week, and now today Christmas episodes were added: Henry Danger - Christmas Danger, Fairly OddParents - Christmas Every Day, SpongeBob - It's a SpongeBob Christmas, Victorious - A Tori Christmas, Loud House 11 Louds a Leapin. I hope more to be added soon..

kanc

Nick app has now added Christmas episodes: now unlocked: SpongeBob - It's a SpongeBob Christmas, Game Shakers - A Reggae Potato Christmas, Fairly OddParents - Merry Wishmas, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn - Santa Harpers

They removed Victorious - A Christmas Tori, Henry Danger - Christmas Danger, and Fairly OddParents - Christmas Every Day off, but Loud House 11 Louds a Leapin are locked

kanc

The Nick app updated and refreshed, now Nickmas episodes available for free: SpongeBob - Christmas Who, iCarly - iChristmas, Rabbids Invasion season 1 christmas, Sanjay and Craig - Huggle Day

kanc

The app for Nickmas now updated: Loud House 11 Louds a Leapin, FOP - Christmas Every Day, Henry Danger - Christmas Danger, Victorious - A Christmas Tori

It will rotate the other episodes I mentioned above every week.

However I think they should've added more Christmas content, and more variety on Nick app

Anthonyg3281

I didn't think Rabbids Invasion would ever come back to the Nick app considering it was removed from the app last December while the show page was removed from Nick.com 2 days ago (according to a Google cache, but I thought it got removed in October, I guess it must've came back briefly). I guess they still have the rights to the first 3 seasons since they are still selling them on iTunes and Amazon Prime.

kanc

Baby Shark Big Show has not yet added a page on Nick app, but the Christmas special has been added to Nick app as part of Nickmas.

Also there seems to be the error: when watching episode, and during the episode, it automatically cut commercials, and closed captioning if press there were still shown.. For example Game Shakers - A Reggae Potato Christmas, formerly happened with Victorious - Tori the Zombie, and Fairly OddParents - Scary GodCouple

kanc

For those who cannot or unable to download Nick app, there is some good news, it looks like nick.com is back with online, nick.com/episodes, watch the favorite shows online.

Dec 2018 had all episodes removed, and games removed, but have to use separate download.

But now episodes are back, but the downside is the games still require separate download, but Flash will be expired by end of Dec 2020.

Last edited:

LinusFan303

Squeak
Staff member
Reporter
For those who cannot or unable to download Nick app, there is some good news, it looks like nick.com is back with online, nick.com/episodes, watch the favorite shows online.

Dec 2018 had all episodes removed, and games removed, but have to use separate download.

But now episodes are back, but the downside is the games still require separate download, but Flash will be expired by end of Dec 2020.
This is a good move.. they should have kept it that way in the first place.

kanc

Seems weird, just 2 days ago, nick app and nick website removed two-parter episodes of Danger Force: Down Goes Santa. I'm hoping it's error..

kanc

The episodes of Danger Force Down Goes Santa part 1 and part 2 for app and online has now been restored

kanc

Kids Pick the President page is gone from nick page and app

kanc

As well as YouTube SpongeBob, nick online site, nick app has sneak peek of Kamp Koral (not full ep)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts