"Marvel Cinematic Universe" News & Discussion, Part 7 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

the greenman

Well, not familiar with Young Avengers at all. I thought hard about the possibility of them doing West Coast Avengers ( having introduced some of the main characters ). The problem is it would take Marvel either extending contracts or recasting into younger actors i.e. Renner & Cheadle. Those folks are too tethered to the "teens" (phase 1-3) MCU.

So the smarter thing, since they want to hold onto "The Avengers" brand, is to do this. Besides that, this is more up Disney's alley in the first place. So long as Feige is smart enough to stay focused on source material instead of pushing agendas like another Disney producer.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

the greenman

It'd be kind of funny if we get the Young Avengers before we get a main Avengers team again :p.
Well, it is Disney not Paramount.

Take with grain of salt, but aforementioned scooper suggest Marvel has the FF on the fast track. Which makes sense. Honestly, just hope they do it well and make Papas Stan and Jack proud.

May be Marvel under "Grass-Fed Productions" and "Solve Everything Productions".

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Well, it is Disney not Paramount.

Take with grain of salt, but aforementioned scooper suggest Marvel has the FF on the fast track. Which makes sense. Honestly, just hope they do it well and make Papas Stan and Jack proud.

May be Marvel under "Grass-Fed Productions" and "Solve Everything Productions".
11/8: Solve Everything? Wasn't that the comic that introduced the Council of Reeds, lol.

11/10: The EW article on WandaVision mentions is does a major set up for Phase 4.

Last edited:

the greenman

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts