Change one thing about a cartoon

Asa

For the first season of Total Drama Presents: The Ridonculous Race, I would give more character development and screentime to the Geniuses, Vegans, and Fashion Bloggers.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For Carmen Sandiego, I would have the recent finale ending with the resumption of Carmen's search for her mother as well as vowing to confront the ACME chief for killing her father.

Asa

For Winx Club, I would explore more of the six main character's lives after finishing Alfea and explore more with the story character arcs of Stella, Musa, Aisha, Flora, and Tecna.

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
For Martin Mystery, I would give the second season 26 episodes, thus making the series have 78 episodes in total.
The second season wasn't that good and Martin and Diana were a bit over-the-top then. I would have rather had a fourth season with 12 episodes.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
For Beyblade, I would have a sequel series focusing on older versions of the original series protagonists in vein of the recent Digimon Adventure entries.

Asa

For Miraculous Ladybug, I would make Santa Claws production code 224 and the two-part Heroes Day 225 and 226 respectively.

stephane dumas

An earlier post
For Kim Possible, I'd have Yori becoming a supporting character as in moving to Middleton and ultimately teaming up with Kim and Ron from time to time in missions that doesn't necessarily be set in Japan or have Monkey Fist as the antagonist.

I'll go a step further, having Yori getting her own spin-off series.

stephane dumas

For Wayside school, having 2 or 3 more seasons and having more characters from the books appearing in the cartoon.

stephane dumas

For the 1st live-action FOP "Grow up Timmy Turner" (it's live-action but since it's based on a cartoon, it's close but no cigar), I would have used Remy Buxaplenty instead of creating the character of Hugh Magnate and having the van then Timmy got as a gift from Jorgen, doing some funny gags more or less similar to that Land Rover from that 1980s comedy movie "The Gods Must be Crazy".

stephane dumas

For Total Drama, a new season who could fix some characters developments back on the rails like Trent, Dakota and Ezekiel and/or having contestants who desserve a longer run in the season like Bridgette, Katie, Sadie, Sammy, Brick, Sam, Rodney.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts