"Shazam!: Fury of the Gods" Feature Film News and Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frontier

Staff member
12/12: Yeah, sounds about right. Of all the movies, it has a ticking clock over its head.

With the 2021 and 2022 line up more or less settled, looks like they really are shooting for 3 a year...

1/11: Asher Angel revealed they start filming "really soon" but he hasn't read a script yet.
Gotta get filming done before everyone ages too much :sweat:.

the greenman

Well, you kind of want to get a franchise like this filming continuations sooner rather then later :sweat:.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they planned a trilogy and film 2 & 3 back to back. I know, I know, it didn't generate enough money to do that. It's just that with the child actors it kinda requires it at this point.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I wonder how much they will take from the recent Geoff Johns run that introduced his father.

Frontier

Staff member
I wonder how much they will take from the recent Geoff Johns run that introduced his father.
To be honest, I kind of felt like Johns was contractually obligated to start writing more Shazam comics again so the movies would have a basis for the sequels :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts