Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
CN CEE
x2QxiiU.jpg

J10

Any reason why?
There isn’t any reason why they don’t air it. He was asking when they’ll air Mao Mao in the MENA region.

So, I said we’ll see if they’ll air it on the channel or not. I guess they might not air it on TV and will be ignored, or might be aired on their YouTube channel and online (just like Mighty Magiswords), if they decided to do so, or might be aired exclusively on CN MENA just like Summer Camp Island and Apple & Onion (aired on CN Arabia just for few episiodes, until it broadcasts the show only on CN MENA).

Last edited:

The new guy

There isn’t any reason why they don’t air it. He was asking when they’ll air Mao Mao in the MENA region.

So, I said we’ll see if they’ll air it on the channel or not. I guess they might not air it on TV and will be ignored, or might be aired on their YouTube channel and online (just like Mighty Magiswords), if they decided to do so, or might be aired exclusively on CN MENA just like Summer Camp Island and Apple & Onion (aired on CN Arabia just for few episiodes, until it broadcasts the show only on CN MENA).
Do you know where can I find the schedule of cartoon network EMEA

RegularCapital

Staff member
Seriously?! I didn't know the UK was so far behind! CN USA aired the last episode of We Bare Bears on May 27th, 2019 and CN NL aired the last episode on October 22nd, 2019.

We're sometimes the first and sometimes the last, I guess the delay could be because the concluding movie is coming soon. The final episode - Panda's Birthday will air on 20th October.

Kids television distributor - CAKE has signed a global distribution deal (excluding Latin America) for the Cartoon Network Latin America and Copa Studio co-produced animated show - Jorel's Brother (original title: Irmão do Jorel). CAKE Inks Deal for Jorel’s Brother with Brazil's Copa Studio - TVKIDS

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist

burak822

We're sometimes the first and sometimes the last, I guess the delay could be because the concluding movie is coming soon. The final episode - Panda's Birthday will air on 20th October.

Kids television distributor - CAKE has signed a global distribution deal (excluding Latin America) for the Cartoon Network Latin America and Copa Studio co-produced animated show - Jorel's Brother (original title: Irmão do Jorel). CAKE Inks Deal for Jorel’s Brother with Brazil's Copa Studio - TVKIDS

Will all CN channels broadcast? Turkey e.g.

The new guy

Does anybody remember when the exact dates these shows stopped airing on cartoon network EMEA
Dexter's lab
Johnny Bravo
cow and chicken
i am weasel
original ppg
Ed Edd n Eddy
mike lou and og
Courage the cowardly dog
The grim adventures of billy and mandy
evil con carne
grim and evil
time squad
samurai jack
the cramp twins
Codename kids next door
foster's home for imaginary friends
sheep in the big city
squirrel boy
camp lazlo
my gym partner's a monkey
original ben 10
Eliot kid
robot boy
atomic betty
chowder
flapjack
king arthur's disasters
george of the jungle
chop socky chooks
Best Ed
Casper's scare school
Spaced out
class of 3000
code lyoko
Sym bionic titan
Bakugan battle brawlers
Generator rex
Mucha Lucha
Skunk Fu
Scooby doo where are you
Scooby doo mystery inc
Ben 10 omniverse
Ben 10 ultimate alien
Ben 10 alien force
The life and times of juniper lee
Megas XlR

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
ML did air on CN EMEA/Africa, it premiered on New Year's Day 2013. The entire series ran in less than a a year and they later wrote it off.

J10

As of 1st of October, CN Arabic is having changes on their schedules:
  • Oswaldo is returning again to the channel, and will be aired at 16:25 KSA & 20:10 KSA.
  • Craig of the Creek is getting two slots beside 13:00 KSA, and will be aired at (16:00 KSA & 19:45 KSA).
  • Regular Show will not be broadcasted temporarily on the channel by October 1st, and will return back again on October 4th, at 19:25 KSA.
  • As of October 1st, CN Classic Shows is returning back to CN Arabic. It’ll be aired at 17:00 KSA & 21:25 KSA (or 21:35 KSA; depending on program time). The following shows that will return to the channel are five as following:
    • Dexter’s Laboratory
    • FHFIF (Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends)
    • Megas XLR
    • Camp Lazlo
    • KND: Kids Next Doors
  • Power Players will be removed from the channel by October 4th.
1601221431677.jpeg

1601221458916.jpeg

1601221487088.jpeg

josie

I don't think this has been posted before, but WildBrain's YouTube channel uploaded the first 7 episodes of "The Real Story of..." in 2013.

This was one of those early morning CN UK/Europe cartoons in the late 90s. I never understood what it was all about since every episode was a stand alone story with different characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts