Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
At the end of the promo I posted above, it shows the beginning of an The Astronauts promo. No idea whether it mentions the release date or not, though.

harry580

let me guess, one of those trend of cringy video conferencing shows that been doing because of this stupid virus that is dangerous than sars (sorry swine flu)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
let me guess, one of those trend of cringy video conferencing shows that been doing because of this stupid virus that is dangerous than sars (sorry swine flu)
I think Unleashed is gonna be a pet-themed show.

toonmaster17

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.

Asa

HOPEFULLY All That gets renewed! Basically besides Danger Force, The Astronauts, and Side Hustle Nickelodeon lacks any other live-action content.
It's because of the COVID-19 pandemic. There attempting to slowly resume production now.

I also think the Nickelodeon studios in Burbank might reopen later this year.

Looney Turtles

I'm pretty stoked for The Astronauts. And Season 4 of Hunter Streets, but that doesn't come out until next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts