"Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series)" Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Right after season 1, check. 8 episodes. Greef and Dune are pretty much in sync with each other, check. Less isolated and a larger story. Gee, wonder what. lol. Some rumors were true, some weren't. Hm.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Right after season 1, check. 8 episodes. Greef and Dune are pretty much in sync with each other, check. Less isolated and a larger story. Gee, wonder what. lol. Some rumors were true, some weren't. Hm.
Given that season two is going to be less isolated and having a larger story, I suspect that each episode is going to have a longer run time.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
9/15: Well, well, well. Sasha Banks confirmed to be in it after all but in a cloak that totally obscures who she is. heh heh.

EDIT: The directors of Season Two are Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Rick Famuyiwa, Carl Weathers, Peyton Reed, and Robert Rodriguez.

9/16: At the Creative Arts Emmys, Mandalorian won Outstanding Production Design For A Narrative Program (Half-Hour), Outstanding Cinematography For A Single-Camera Series (Half-Hour), Outstanding Sound Editing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour), Outstanding Sound Mixing For A Comedy Or Drama Series (Half-Hour), and Outstanding Special Visual Effects.

Last edited:

Spideyzilla

Staff member
Yeah, get used to that shot of Baby Yoda closing the hatch, it’s going to be a meme for a loooong time.

Good trailer, I’m very interested to see the strong presence of Stormtroopers, seeing as I’ve always been fascinated with what happened to them after the Empire fell. Nothing of Boba Fett or Ashoka, which surprises me, I expected to see a tease from one of them at the very end.

Also, a very interesting director’s list. I’m glad to see Bryce Dallas Howard on the list, her episode in the first season is a favourite of mine. Also, Robert Rodriguez doing Star Wars? Yes please.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Good trailer, I’m very interested to see the strong presence of Stormtroopers, seeing as I’ve always been fascinated with what happened to them after the Empire fell. Nothing of Boba Fett or Ashoka, which surprises me, I expected to see a tease from one of them at the very end.
9/16: No doubt those are Stormtroopers in Moff Gideon's employ.

I've heard there are claims Fett (or Cobb if rumors are true) does have a brief cameo in the trailer. Something like no doubt that is his jet pack as he drives his speeder back to us.

Yeah, feels like there'll be teases for one of both closer to October 30.

9/18: More fuel for Boba Fett.

TV spot released.

9/19: Won Emmy for Outstanding Music Composition for a Series (Original Dramatic Score).

9/21: Esposito teases season 2 helps lay the ground work for answers in seasons 3 and 4...

Last edited:

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
They didn't do press screeners for Season 1 either. They had a press junket where they showed about the first half of the first episode and select clips from the first 3. I know because I was there. there was a premiere where they showed the first three episodes as well. Not sure if press were allowed in to watch those however.

For Clone Wars final season they did press screeners for the first two episodes.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts