Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
1599280005320.png
1599280010340.png

1599281685940.png

Opening Theme: Stories by Snowman
Ending Theme: Answer by Kaf

Last Time: The Black Bulls meet Loropechika, the queen of the Heart Kingdom, who turns out to be much klutzier than they had expected. The fight was actually a test. It turns out that Loropechika is the one with the curse, and she only has about a year left to live. She explains that she wants the Black Bulls to help because some mages from the Clover Kingdom, including Asta and Yami, have the potential for "Arcane Magic", which can kill a devil - in this case, a powerful devil named Megicula who is hiding out in the Spade Kingdom. When the Black Bulls returns, they discover that the Diamond Kingdom was attacked by a soldier from the Spade Kingdom, and he may have been possessed by Megicula. Yami orders the Black Bulls to spend the next six months training.

This Time: The captains hold a meeting to decide what to do about the current situation. Meanwhile, the captains who were possessed by elves continue to feel guilt over their actions.

NOTES: So. Tonight's episode is the first episode of a Black Clover filler arc. HOWEVER, in a rare move, the author of the manga is supervising the arc, which theoretically makes it canon (and hopefully means we get a lot of tidbits/foreshadowing for future arcs). Either way, no spoilers for future episodes allowed.

marklungo

Greetings from Honneamise
Audience members courtesy of Exposition R Us.

Yami's here. Thank God!

I'll bet the King's VA shredded his vocal cords when he yelled "Don't test me!" in that weird falsetto.

So we don't get down to business until halfway through the episode. Yeah, this is filler all right.

"How long do you plan to act like drunken fools?" "For the rest of our lives, baby!"

Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Fugeleon back as captain. Could have been fun if he had to spar with his sister to see who was going to be captain. lol.

Surprised how everyone in the audience was in high spirits. Guess the knights helping in clean up and reconstruction are really winning the people over again. Hilarious ruse on the Wizard King's part. Not even King Clover knows he's a kid at the moment. I guess his transformation magic wouldn't have worked so he had to ask the medical officer to stand in. Wonder when he'll have enough time magic stored up to jump back to being an adult.

lol with the audience's reaction to King Clover.

"Sure." :D "I wish this were shocking to me." :D

So basically, Wizard King doesn't want to do all the paperwork to punish all the knights who were possessed and besides, they need every knight possible to fight. Wow, and clever as ever -- pardoning Poirot and also reducing captain's wages.

Calling Fugeleon a nerd. lol.

Eh, mostly a set up episode, but still a lot of good laughs.

Vampire_King

Banned
I
Fugeleon back as captain. Could have been fun if he had to spar with his sister to see who was going to be captain. lol.

Surprised how everyone in the audience was in high spirits. Guess the knights helping in clean up and reconstruction are really winning the people over again. Hilarious ruse on the Wizard King's part. Not even King Clover knows he's a kid at the moment. I guess his transformation magic wouldn't have worked so he had to ask the medical officer to stand in. Wonder when he'll have enough time magic stored up to jump back to being an adult.

lol with the audience's reaction to King Clover.

"Sure." :D "I wish this were shocking to me." :D

So basically, Wizard King doesn't want to do all the paperwork to punish all the knights who were possessed and besides, they need every knight possible to fight. Wow, and clever as ever -- pardoning Poirot and also reducing captain's wages.

Calling Fugeleon a nerd. lol.

Eh, mostly a set up episode, but still a lot of good laughs.

a small reminder that Mereoleona only became the captain of the crimson lions to fill in until her brother could recover from his injuries

she couldn't care less about the title of captain and she'd care even less about the politics associated with it

that's the main reason we don't see her much....she's disgusted by the snooty types that populate the capital and has no interest at all in joining the club

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/

Featured Posts