CN Schedule Updates Part 3

CNC

Teen Titans GO! to the Movies will finally make its TV debut on September 12th on TBS. They usually air WB animated movies on TBS first, then on Cartoon Network a few weeks later. So...expect to see Robin's booty up in 3D on Cartoon Network sometime in October.

I can see Teen Titans GO! Is getting little less Airing time

You'll have to thank the 3-day "Every Bears Ever" weekend marathon preceding the TV premiere of the We Bare Bears movie.

Reactions: RDG

Johntoonfan05

Teen Titans GO! to the Movies will finally make its TV debut on September 12th on TBS. They usually air WB animated movies on TBS first, then on Cartoon Network a few weeks later. So...expect to see Robin's booty up in 3D on Cartoon Network sometime in October.

You'll have to thank the 3-day "Every Bears Ever" weekend marathon preceding the TV premiere of the We Bare Bears movie.

I'm happy about the 3 Day Every Bears Ever for the Upcoming We Bare Bears but not excited for Teen Titans GO! To the Movies

Bigawesome2000

Some changes to the Cartoon Network schedule starting Tuesday, September 8th. 6AM-3PM is the same. We Bare Bears will air in the 3PM hour. Craig of the Creek will move to 4PM. Total DramaRama will shift to 5PM. Teen Titans Go! will air in the 6PM hour. The Amazing World of Gumball will take the 7PM hour.

Yarnick

Some changes to the Cartoon Network schedule starting Tuesday, September 8th. 6AM-3PM is the same. We Bare Bears will air in the 3PM hour. Craig of the Creek will move to 4PM. Total DramaRama will shift to 5PM. Teen Titans Go! will air in the 6PM hour. The Amazing World of Gumball will take the 7PM hour.
I was expecting it to get better in the fall... not the case, sadly.

CNC

And here is next week's schedule in the flesh. Note that we have an all-day Teen Titans GO! marathon on Saturday September 12 because of the DC Kids FanDome event. Monday is the TV premiere of We Bare Bears: The Movie and also the 1-year anniversary of the OK K.O.! series finale.

UVS19Li.png

Last edited:

CNC

New Ben 10 promo just came out, and it looks like we officially have a new voiceover now. That, and the WBB movie.

Can someone please help me find out who he is?

Bigawesome2000

Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie will air on October 10, 2020, which is a Saturday. This got me thinking, CN may be leaving Columbus Day (October 12th) open for Teen Titans Go! To the Movies. We will see what happens though.

CNC

Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie will air on October 10, 2020, which is a Saturday. This got me thinking, CN may be leaving Columbus Day (October 12th) open for Teen Titans Go! To the Movies. We will see what happens though.
*Indigenous Peoples Day. And I hope you're correct and if so, there would be an all-day (or 3-day) TTG marathon preceding the movie.

CNC

I also think that CN is gonna get the 8PM hour back soon as they need that extra advertising for all them Christmas toys.
Yes. In fact, it's getting 8pm again for yet another 3 months starting on Monday September 28. This is the 5th time they're doing this. (and the third year in a row)

Also for that day:
  • A week of new episodes of Teen Titans GO! all week at 6pm
  • New DC Super Hero Girls at 6:45pm
  • The premiere of LEGO DC Shazam: Magic & Monsters at 7pm, after new DCSHG. (runtime will most likely be 1hr 45min with ad breaks)

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Yes. In fact, it's getting 8pm again for yet another 3 months starting on Monday September 28. This is the 5th time they're doing this. (and the third year in a row)

Also for that day:
  • A week of new episodes of Teen Titans GO! all week at 6pm
  • New DC Super Hero Girls at 6:45pm
  • The premiere of LEGO DC Shazam: Magic & Monsters at 7pm, after new DCSHG. (runtime will most likely be 1hr 45min with ad breaks)
There's just only one new TTG on that week (Monday September 28). I just checked Zap2it.

CNC

Synopsis for Superhero Feud:
"Control Freak pits the Titans against the DC Superhero Girls to determine who is the best team in the universe."

Looks like a TTG/DCSHG crossover to me.

CNC

So far I've recorded 3 different "Ben 10 vs. The Universe" promos where they feature constellations of different CN characters.

Any more characters yet?

Last edited:

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts