"Young Justice" News & Discussion Thread, Part 33 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Surely the pandemic benefited animated productions!

Not really. At the very least, I haven't heard anything about how working remotely benefited any animation productions. Depending on how much work they've done behind the scenes, maybe the next season would be ready to start late this year, but that might be too optimistic.

the greenman

Seeing how Greg is so cool on updates, I doubt anything is going on. They may be corresponding by internet, and perhaps through making concept art, but that's about it. Certainly not going overseas for production.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Idk, Lex was already pretty much a central villain during Outsiders...

Seeing how Greg is so cool on updates, I doubt anything is going on. They may be corresponding by internet, and perhaps through making concept art, but that's about it. Certainly not going overseas for production.
No, they appear to be chugging along. Chris Jones is currently storyboarding. He mentions it off and on in his tweets.

the greenman

Idk, Lex was already pretty much a central villain during Outsiders...

No, they appear to be chugging along. Chris Jones is currently storyboarding. He mentions it off and on in his tweets.
Maybe, but not enough to have a premiere this Fall. Course Id love to be wrong.

ShadowStar

I could see them showcasing a poster for the new season. I don't know about a teaser trailer, but I could see that happening too.

I don’t think that there will be a teaser trailer — what are the chances that post-production has already begun? Not very likely, I would have thought.

I agree with Yojimbo — hoping for the title! The only other things I would hope to see would be a few character designs, since they had a few of those ready to share back in July 2018 for SDCC that year when they were just beginning to promote season 3.

the greenman

Yeah, I definitely expect some of Phil's designs. A vague idea of overall plot, and title. Maybe hints at guest writers and cast members. Personally hoping for some more Star Trek alumni.

R.I.P. to Mr. Auberjonois. I'd love to hear Alexander Siddig, Jeri Ryan, and Robert Picardo in a role.

ShadowStar

Interestingly, 4 of the nominees are all from Marvel cartoons.

I don't want to veer too far off topic but I'll just say that this isn't surprising considering that Disney has a hand in pretty much everything awards-related. I'm surprised (and delighted) that Zehra Fazal got a nomination for her role as Halo, since she appears to be the exception!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I mean I can get being annoyed with hate-watching and parasocial trailer bashing. It’s just undoubtedly peculiar to be involved with an adult cartoon remake of Good Times and be super defensive about it instead of understanding.
Nick KCA press site is now gone

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?

Featured Posts