"Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Disney+ Series)" Series News & Discussion (Spoilers)

the greenman

Not to get off subject, but RR was one of my fave new filmmakers of the 90s. He has since fallen off hard. He is a genre director, but according to him he has spent time coming up with ways to make films cheaper that look good. Much like a Jason Blum.

Technology babies, and he's right there with it. He realized he would never win an Oscar, so dived in deeper into tech on filmmaking, which he did even with Sin City.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

the greenman

On bts series, I'm there (seeing we ain't got much else). I like watching these folk talk about the tech and art design for these projects, so this is right up my alley.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Last edited:

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member

the greenman

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts