"Superman & Lois" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Considering they had to write the character out when they moved Supergirl to Vancouver, I'm not surprised. At least they have an excuse for doing it :p.
I honestly don't remember. All I recall was him handing something to Lord in the final moments of season 1

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I've heard this before, and...I dunno. Tie-in to Crisis if you want but I think most people want Jon Cryer to pop up to finally menace Hoechlin's Superman :confused:.
I don't. Jon Cryer is the worst Lex Luthor live-action or animated. I'd argue even Powers Boothe in Brainiac Attacks was less awful.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts