Qubo News and Discussion Thread

Rainbowkid37

Remeber that Trash That Was the December 31, 2018 Schedule?
8 Hours of Zoo Clues and Safari Tracks! Not To Mention That Shows Like Babar and Quantum Ray Only Aired Once Per Week.

Theolivepit

Cartoon fan, coffee and tea lover
Remeber that Trash That Was the December 31, 2018 Schedule?
8 Hours of Zoo Clues and Safari Tracks! Not To Mention That Shows Like Babar and Quantum Ray Only Aired Once Per Week.

It was only 8 hours for the first week, then paid programming came and both Zoo Clues and Safari Tracks were airing for 3 hours. Paid programming was from 1-6 AM EST starting last year on January. Also, Babar and Quantum Ray both aired for 4 hours in 1 day. I thought that the schedule was pretty decent excluding paid programming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rainbowkid37

It was only 8 hours for the first week, then paid programming came and both Zoo Clues and Safari Tracks were airing for 3 hours. Paid programming was from 1-6 AM EST starting last year on January. Also, Babar and Quantum Ray both aired for 4 hours in 1 day. I thought that the schedule was pretty decent excluding paid programming.

As Bad as I Think it is, It's Way Better Than The 9/25 Schedule (From 2017)

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
As Bad as I Think it is, It's Way Better Than The 9/25 Schedule (From 2017)
I both agree and disagree, while Qubo’s schedule from 9/25 2017 was not very good at least it had a great night schedule (plus weekend afternoons were decent) the 12/31 one was actually decent in the beginning (especially the weekday night schedule) but kind of went downhill with the paid programming and 8 (later 3) hours of animal shows.

In conclusion both schedules had good and bad.

Theolivepit

I both agree and disagree, while Qubo’s schedule from 9/25 2017 was not very good at least it had a great night schedule (plus weekend afternoons were decent) the 12/31 one was actually decent in the beginning (especially the weekday night schedule) but kind of went downhill with the paid programming and 8 (later 3) hours of animal shows.

In conclusion both schedules had good and bad.

I agree. There has been some flaws with Qubo’s programming schedules lately.

Rainbowkid37

If I Have to Be Honest, The Sunday Lineup is Probably the Worst I've Seen. (You're Qubo! Not CBS Dream Team or The More You Learn!) and If They Have THAT Much Live-Action Shows on Sunday, Then They Might as Well Bring Back Timeblazers or Culture Click or Even Those Animal Shows! Though on The Plus Side, That Thomas Edison Crud is Gone.

Theolivepit

If I Have to Be Honest, The Sunday Lineup is Probably the Worst I've Seen. (You're Qubo! Not CBS Dream Team or The More You Learn!) and If They Have THAT Much Live-Action Shows on Sunday, Then They Might as Well Bring Back Timeblazers or Culture Click or Even Those Animal Shows! Though on The Plus Side, That Thomas Edison Crud is Gone.

I don’t think Qubo has rights to Culture Click anymore.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Actually, the live action shows there are actually better than on the Litton blocks or even Qubo's own Kids Corner. Also, There are two cartoons there. Schedule-wise, yes, it's bad, but so is the Saturday one. And the primetime weekday one. Qubo is doing a bad job at scheduling these days...

Also, I liked Thomas Edison's secret lab!

Theolivepit

Actually, the live action shows there are actually better than on the Litton blocks or even Qubo's own Kids Corner. Also, There are two cartoons there. Schedule-wise, yes, it's bad, but so is the Saturday one. And the primetime weekday one. Qubo is doing a bad job at scheduling these days...

Also, I liked Thomas Edison's secret lab!

I respect your opinion on Thomas Edison’s Secret Lab.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts