"Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter

There's apparently a game in the Cartoon Network Arcade despite the network only airing 6 episodes of the series .

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
Some slight spoilers, Tracy Mark Lee shared the title card for the Flash episode. In the comments, it's implied he's apparently going to be the last DC Comics guest-star on the show. Only season 1 used such characters, and they couldn't use the likes of Superman or Green Lantern.
Flash is looking pretty spiffy :).

It would've been nice to see more DC guest stars, and to see them do Superman, although I'm happy with what they were able to do with the DC characters they had :cool:.

Frontier

Staff member

Here's a UK Clip from the Flash episode. It looks like Charlie Schlatter is reprising the role from The Batman. It looks like The Trickster at the end of the clip, with Mark Hamill reprising the role.
I figured Schlatter would be Flash since they seem to be using Justice League Action VA's. I think this is the first time we've ever seen his Flash unmasked :).

I love Flash just unmasking all these classic Scooby villains. I think they also kept the culprits' designs the same from the classic show...except for that pink-haired girl. Isn't that Simone from the Kenan Thompson episode :confused:?

Oh hey, The Trickster :D.

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
That's disappointing news regarding DC stars... I was hoping for at least one more episode featuring Batman and the gang.

I wonder who nixed Superman and further appearances in season two? Chris Bailey or WB/DC?

NewBogus :)

You're fired!
"The Sword, The Fox and the Scooby Doo!" -
Those who are not interested in the spoilers, please do not read. Cool to see and hear again Mark Hamill in the Guess Who? series.I do expect different VA for him, as he won't be voiced by Jarosław Domin (Joker's voice) in the Polish dubbing release. The episode is full of referrences about Star Wars (light swords, a bin parodied as R2D2) and the gang also mentioned about Hamill's voicing Joker in "What a Night for Dark Knight!" episode (the last of the first batch of the series).
"The New York Underground" -
I don't know who Hasley really is, but I liked only the part when Hasley and Shaggy decided to insult each other using rhymes. For me, one of the worst episodes of the show at this moment.
"One Minute Mysteries" -
Another DC Comics Universe's character crossover with Scooby Doo. I do only wonder whether Marcin Przybylski (Flash Polish VA in Justice League franchise) will reprise his role in the Polish dub of this episode. I can tell that the episode is almost interesting, one big mystery divided into several ones in which previous' enemies from the Scooby Doo series franchise reappear.
"Hollywood Knights" -
Episode in some parts full of "Star Trek" jokes with George Takei's guest appeareance. For the first time "meddling kids" line was used before the moment when the monster/ghost is unmasked.

So I can't wait for the next batch of the episodes. :)

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
CBR has a new clip, featuring Jeff Foxworthy. Season 2 premieres this Thursday, February 27th, in the US!

Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? is airing now on Boomerang, with 13 new episodes set to premiere starting Thursday, Feb. 27 with "The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall." The series sees the Mystery Inc. team working with a new celebrity every week.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Sounds like a pretty cool list of guest-stars, there are a couple of names in there I am not familiar with but that was the case with the previous batch of episodes, too. Looks like only Flash and the Hex Girls will be the fictional characters cross-overs this time.

Also, it seems the show didn't return in the US this week, as CBR reported.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.

Featured Posts