"Thor: Love and Thunder" Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
To be honest, I thought he might be Beta Ray Bill with mo-cap...but I don't think they'll throw everyone who can wield a hammer in this movie :p.

I mean, typecast-wise, Balder would make the most sense.
1/6: True but considering how famous names appeared, Matt Damon vs. Jeff Goldblum's in Ragnarok. Could be a surprise role.

EDIT: Jason Aaron, a Thor writer, seems to think Bale would be a good choice for Darrio Agger.

1/10: Take with salt but now it's being rumored Bale is in talks to play Beta Ray Bill.

Last edited:

Frontier

Staff member
I can kind of see it, but Agger seems too small-scale for a film that would involve two Thors unless he's a B-threat, and I can't see Bale (if he is a villain) as anything but the main one :confused:.
1/10: Take with salt but now it's being rumored Bale is in talks to play Beta Ray Bill.
I'd love it to be Bill, but...I don't think we need everyone who can wield a hammer in this movie :sweat:.

Frontier

Staff member
3/6: Tessa Thompson confirms she read the script, exchanged a lot of texts with Portman, some familiar faces will show up and new ones, and Bale is playing the villain.
Didn't they kill off all the familiar faces we'd expect to see? Unless it's Selvig and company...and Sif :).

Cue renewed speculation which villain Bale is playing :p.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Didn't they kill off all the familiar faces we'd expect to see? Unless it's Selvig and company...and Sif :).

Cue renewed speculation which villain Bale is playing :p.
There's also Korg and Miek as well. Maybe flashbacks which would provide the opportunity for the dead to "return" for a scene.

Frontier

Staff member
There's also Korg and Miek as well. Maybe flashbacks which would provide the opportunity for the dead to "return" for a scene.
I don't know if they'll pay lip service to the whole "The Warriors Three will be remembered" thing, but I doubt. I'm not sure if they could get Levi back for Fandral now anyways :confused:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts