"Yabba-Dabba Dinosaurs!" News & Discussion Thread

Yippee Coyote

Graphic Novelist
Some of the character designs look cute, but the animation itself is horrendous.
They really did scrape bottom of the barrel.
So the finished product really looks that bad
I sort of figured that it wasn’t going to have many revisions. After doing more research I found out the creator happens to have a “style” that is rooted in a cheap, get ‘em done web-animation process

RegularCapital

Staff member
Digiguide (a UK TV Listings service broadcasters and publishers use) has listed some Yabba Dabba Dinosaurs episode titles: Mistaking Sides, Rock Me Plantasaurus, Yabba-Dabba-Dabba Kamma-Kamma Chameleon and Alien vs Pebbles.

ShadowBeast

Here's a clip from the UK.
Ouch! That was terrible. Bam-Bam is far too dumb and single-minded here and that Stretchasaurus reminds me of Uncle Grandpa, which admittedly is a little funny. I think Pebbles is the only likable thing about this. Though, she looks more like an original character than the actual Pebbles.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
Ouch! That was terrible. Bam-Bam is far too dumb and single-minded here and that Stretchasaurus reminds me of Uncle Grandpa, which admittedly is a little funny. I think Pebbles is the only likable thing about this. Though, she looks more like an original character than the actual Pebbles.
It's interesting you mention Uncle Grandpa given how Kevin Michael Richardson did voice work in that series as Mr. Gus.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts