SYM-BIONIC TITAN IS ON NETFLIX! (oh and some Scooby stuff too)

DeanBurrito25

It's a pre Christmas miracle! An eagle eyed user on Twitter pointed out that Sym-Bionic Titan is now available on Netflix, along with Mystery Incorporated, Zombie Island, and What's New Scooby Doo.

This is the real deal, fellas. I just added Titan, Zombie Island and Mystery Incorporated to my watch list. What a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Kinda weird since CN has that deal with HBO MAX but I ain't looking this gift horse in the mouth

TargetmasterJoe

Kinda weird since CN has that deal with HBO MAX but I ain't looking this gift horse in the mouth

Technically, HBO Max isn't happening until summer 2020, which is still a ways. In the case of Sym-Bionic Titan, I want to think this is a test to see if an HBO Max exclusive season 2 is worth it, but I’m not holding my breath.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall

CNSchedules on Twitter noted that there is no CN branding or opening tag. Which would make sense, since it was written off five years ago. I'm assuming that the rights to the show are under WB or WBA.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

CNSchedules on Twitter noted that there is no CN branding or opening tag. Which would make sense, since it was written off five years ago. I'm assuming that the rights to the show are under WB or WBA.
If Crossover Nexus is anything to go by, CN still owns the rights to Sym-Bionic Titan

zoombie

Waiting for the first comment of someone from the Netflix bubble that calls this a 3 Below: Tales of Arcadia ripoff.

Dudley

Staff member
Well this is a nice surprise. And getting Mystery Incorporated and Zombie Island as well? Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light Lucario

Staff member
While I was never a huge fan of Sym-Bionic Titan, it is nice that the series is getting some kind of official release again. I didn't think it would after Cartoon Network wrote it off years ago. I'm not sure if they could make a continuation, but that would be nice for the fans. I'm also glad that they put up Mystery Incorporated. It is such a good Scooby Doo series and it definitely deserves some more attention as well.

Reactions: RDG

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
While I was never a huge fan of Sym-Bionic Titan, it is nice that the series is getting some kind of official release again. I didn't think it would after Cartoon Network wrote it off years ago. I'm not sure if they could make a continuation, but that would be nice for the fans. I'm also glad that they put up Mystery Incorporated. It is such a good Scooby Doo series and it definitely deserves some more attention as well.
Honestly, I never really liked the idea of writing off shows to prevent possible reruns or a revival from happening.

Mr HooPoe

What do I feed the children? Lengthy sermons!
Honestly, I never really liked the idea of writing off shows to prevent possible reruns or a revival from happening.

Where did you ever get that impression? If I recall, CN writes off shows for the sake of tax returns or something of the sort. I doubt they want to bar reruns or revivals of shows like Sym-Bionic Titan (and other shows written off like Megas XLR and Generator Rex). Besides, these shows have been off the air for years--why stop these shows and why do it years after the show ended? Maybe if they were quite expensive, sure. Actually, that might be why these shows in particular were written off: they were worth a lot of money.

Also, these shows rarely get reruns anyway, along with other shows not written off. Highly doubt CN would want to sabotage shows like this on that front.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Where did you ever get that impression? If I recall, CN writes off shows for the sake of tax returns or something of the sort. I doubt they want to bar reruns or revivals of shows like Sym-Bionic Titan (and other shows written off like Megas XLR and Generator Rex).
I'm pretty sure it was to prevent reruns and revivals from happening. There's a reason why Toonami had to burn off the remaining episodes of Beware the Batman.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Sym-Bionic Titan aired on CN Africa for a couple of months and quickly after appearing from the schedule, it just vanished. Same with the last epsiodes of Flapjack and Generator Rex.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts