"Teen Titans Go!" News & Discussion Thread, Part 3 (Spoilers)

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Check out the latest news and discussions centered around the comedic adventures of the Teen Titans!

Teen Titans Go!
Mondays or Fridays 6 PM ET/PT on Cartoon Network

This follow-up to the popular "Teen Titans" series takes a more comedic look at the superheroes, showing what life is like for the teens when their capes come off. Funny things happen to Robin, Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg between saving the world and being regular teens, living together without adult supervision. The teens, in their ordinary lives, deal with the everyday issues of adolescence that include such important things as having staring contests to determine who does the laundry and going on a series of quests to construct the perfect sandwich. But, of course, the heroes still fight crime in Jump City when the need arises. Whatever the situation, they're always ready for an adventure -- inside the house or out of it.

Previous News & Discussion Threads:
Teen Titans Go! News & Discussion, Part 1 (Spoilers)
Teen Titans Go! News & Discussion, Part 2 (Spoilers)
Related Threads:
Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans News and Discussion, Part 1
Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans Talkback
Teen Titans Go! To The Movies Talkback
Teen Titans Go! To The Movies News and Discussion, Part 1
Teen Titans Go! Season 6 Talkback
Teen Titans Go! Season 5 Talkback

ThunderCats Roar hasn't premiered, and there haven't really been any kind of updates on the show (apart from maybe writers mentioning the project on Twitter, the show having a Comic-Con bag this summer and the new Lion-O being included in the new Cartoon Network sign-off bumper). It would be kind of cool if TTG! had an episode that acted as sort of a pilot or something for the new show.
Then yeah, I think the maybe last episode has Thundercats in it and probably won't air until Roar does.

I think this is the first DC cartoon to get 6 seasons.
I think technically Super Friends is. Some say it was a couple different titles altogether in the 70s-80s, some say it was 9 seasons total. But in the modern age, yes, first to 6.

Last edited:

Otaku-sempai

I think technically Super Friends is. Some say it was a couple different titles altogether in the 70s-80s, some say it was 9 seasons total. But in the modern age, yes, first to 6.
Yes, if we count all incarnations of Super Friends from 1973 to 1986, there were nine seasons. Plus the more recent DVD based on the pre-shool toys.

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
Looks like Teen Titans Vroom! episode it's airing in two weeks season 5 isn't over.

EDIT: I found the promo so here it is:

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Futon Critic lists the following episodes for November.

11/9/19 (Sa.) 10:30 AM CARTOON Teen Titans Vroom (Half-Hour Special)
11/27/19 (We.) 6:00 PM CARTOON Beast Boy's That's What's Up

A log-line for "Teen Titans Vroom" is available on Zap2It.
Teen Titans Vroom
SEASON 5 , EPISODE 53AIRING NOV 8, 2019TV-PGCC
In an episode of "Turbo Titans Go Force," the Titans gain the ability to transform into cars; the Titans must learn to work together to stop Dr. Military.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Idk, I'm skeptical of those dates. The Vroom 2 parter's promo said in 2 weeks, which is November 8 implicitly. Saturday and the slot is random as is the Wednesday one. It's always been Monday or Friday for TTG! and CN hasn't thrown it around like they have to DC Super Girls.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
10/30: Say wha -- interested now. And they are probably using the same designs Chris Battle made for Young Justice Outsiders.

11/4: "Beast Boy's That's What's Up" is really the name of the special CN gave to 4 episodes being aired: "That's What's Up", "Crab Shenanigans", "Brobots", and "Brain Flip". So it looks like a Doom Patrol 4 parter. COOL. But all in one day before Thanksgiving, eh....

For the Vroom 2 parter, the team worked with Hot Wheels. And the episodes themselves are a nod to an 80s show called Turbo Teen.

11/7: There's some claims the last season 5 episode showed up on a TV schedule and is titled "Teen Titans Roar" and logline is "The Titans are outraged when their favorite cartoon is rebooted, so they come up with a plan to get this new show off the air." TTGCrew implicitly corroborates it.

Last edited:

Eldorado

11/7: There's some claims the last season 5 episode showed up on a TV schedule and is titled "Teen Titans Roar" and logline is "The Titans are outraged when their favorite cartoon is rebooted, so they come up with a plan to get this new show off the air." TTGCrew implicitly corroborates it.

I'm guessing that's the TTG/Thundercats Roar crossover.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
12/20: Having seen both already, all I'll say is get ready for some super weird episodes.

12/26: Warner Television has been putting upcoming episodes for sale that haven't aired yet. Two so far.

"Walk Away"
After the T-Car is destroyed in a fight, the Titans go to a used car lot to find another vehicle.
I've seen this one and it's a Robin tries to teach the Titans something kind of episode but some amusing movie references.

"Record Book"
Starfire wants a world record, so she decides to grow her fingernails.

1/2: New one for sale.

"Bat Scouts"
To reach the highest rank in the Bat Scouts, Robin teaches the other Titans important vigilante skills.

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
Via Zap2It, two new episodes are listed for Saturday, February 22nd.
We're Off to Get Awards
SEASON 6 , EPISODE 6
AIRING FEB 22, 2020
During an awards ceremony, Robin is swept up by a tornado and arrives in a magical land.
Bat Scouts
SEASON 6 , EPISODE 7
AIRING FEB 22, 2020
To reach the highest rank in the Bat Scouts, Robin teaches the other Titans important vigilante skills.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

How about Mike Pollock as the ideal voice of Bruce Wayne/Batman?
Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day

Featured Posts