Disney bought 21st Century Fox for $71.3 billion in stock

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Keep in mind The Simpsons is a PG (sometimes PG-13) show, and Disney+ is planned to have content range from G to PG-13, while Hulu wil have R rated content.
In some countries I believe it gets a much broader rating. Here I guess it's 7+ (the FOX channels here, despite having a localized team, have Spanish licenses) yet IIRC Family Guy and the rest were 12+ or so.

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Some FX programs are owned by third parties. The Shield for instance is owned by Sony. So you probably won't see it on Hulu.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Some FX programs are owned by third parties. The Shield for instance is owned by Sony. So you probably won't see it on Hulu.
It's on Hulu already under the FX brand. They could probably continue to license it or whatever they've already been doing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
In some countries I believe it gets a much broader rating. Here I guess it's 7+ (the FOX channels here, despite having a localized team, have Spanish licenses) yet IIRC Family Guy and the rest were 12+ or so.
Wait, Simpsons is the equivalent of Y7 in your country?

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
Hulu should put up more obscure shows from ABC Studios and TCF TV like Nowhere Man, Inconceivable and Murder One. Even Cop Rock wouldn't be so bad (it has its fans).

JTOONSAnimation

Good. I tried it earlier this year and it wasn't pleasant for me. I just got it so I could watch season 13 of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia". It didn't have that big of a library plus you had to pay $5/month AND you needed to have a cable subscription. The only good thing about it was it being ad free.

Most of those shows are on Hulu anyway and I'm sure the other will also go to Hulu or Disney+

ltw9719

Unofficial Disney Channel Korea Social Ambassador
Sorry to @TargetmasterJoe, @Daikun and everyone in this thread about the The Lion King post which now has moved to other thread. I just wanted to show another example of the Disney movie trailer airing on Disney-owned Fox Networks Group channels in Asia but instead it caused confusion due to no explanation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
Wait, Simpsons is the equivalent of Y7 in your country?
Same in the Netherlands.

South Park's ratings are different every season.
Seasons 1-5 are rated 6+
Seasons 6-10 are rated 12+
Seasons 11-13 are rated 9+
Seasons 14-16 are rated 6+
Seasons 20-21 are rated 9+
Season 22 is rated 12+

I don't know what rating seasons 17-19 got. The rating of each season is based on the episode with the most "mature" content.

Tacomaster

I Actually Like Pizza More
Same in the Netherlands.
View attachment 245681

South Park's ratings are different every season.
Seasons 1-5 are rated 6+
Seasons 6-10 are rated 12+
Seasons 11-13 are rated 9+
Seasons 14-16 are rated 6+
Seasons 20-21 are rated 9+
Season 22 is rated 12+

I don't know what rating seasons 17-19 got. The rating of each season is based on the episode with the most "mature" content.
No wonder The Simpsons was able to air on Fox Kids(and briefly Jetix) in the Netherlands. It’s practically seen as kid stuff!

jasonnguyen2606

Even Disney-owned National Geographic children magazine, Nat geo Kids tweeted the promo about new disney cartoon, Amphibia, that are frog related to reminds you to watch it on Disney Channel or DisneyNow. I have no idea why they did that. It really confuse me.

JTOONSAnimation

Even Disney-owned National Geographic children magazine, Nat geo Kids tweeted the promo about new disney cartoon, Amphibia, that are frog related to reminds you to watch it on Disney Channel or DisneyNow. I have no idea why they did that. It really confuse me.

They're sister networks now, so they cross promote. Just like how NG promos air on Freeform and FX promos air on ABC/Freeform.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner

For a moment I thought Nat Geo Kids LA's Twitter account spazzed out and posted something intended for the USA. Outside of the channel's catchment area.

But then again, I had to read twice.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now

Featured Posts