International Nickelodeon Thread Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Gil from Bubble Guppies used ilegally at a kids zone of a Brazilian restaurant. The fun thing is that the name alludes to a fictional Brazilian web channel (TV Maresol) and that every time soneone finds a place called "Mar e Sol" they think it's connected to the channel.

Vaughn Max

Gil from Bubble Guppies used ilegally at a kids zone of a Brazilian restaurant. The fun thing is that the name alludes to a fictional Brazilian web channel (TV Maresol) and that every time soneone finds a place called "Mar e Sol" they think it's connected to the channel.
Next is probably gonna be an Indian restaurant in the US or some other country using Motu Patlu illegally
Lol what happened to Shiva, only 1 hour on weekdays. Isn't it their "flagship" Sonic show?
At the end of the day whatever makes them the most money they will spam it the most.
I wouldn't be surprised if they removed it eventually and replaced it with more Ninja Hattori or Pakdam Pakdai

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
There's even a place in Argentina using the local name of the Krusty Krab, as Cursed Commercials mentioned on their Twitter.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
We're more advanced that we already have the spin-off for a couple years now. Maybe it's on Nick Jr. Global (known on the International Entertainment Project as "Afro-Eurasia-Pacific")

Vaughn Max

Did any international Nick's air this show called Dance on Sunset? I know Nick US did, but I don't know if other countries did

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

Al Capone

Banned
There's even a place in Argentina using the local name of the Krusty Krab, as Cursed Commercials mentioned on their Twitter.
In mexico there was a Krusty krab replica named El krustaceo in mexicali. but it closed and it became a tabern that looked like the Barg n Mart.
and finally it was demolished
bob-restaurant.jpg

Last edited:

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Nickelodeon Greece started re-airing FOP on weekday nights (from "Mooving Day" and going on; the rest is owned by Nelvana in Europe at least).

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nickelodeon Greece started re-airing FOP on weekday nights (from "Mooving Day" and going on; the rest is owned by Nelvana in Europe at least).
Nick Iberia is probably the only feed in Europe outside of the UK to have the rights to the older Nelvana episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts