"OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Eldorado

I was hoping we'd get an OK KO YouTube video today (especially a preview). I just didn't think we'd actually get it.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Man, I always forget just how great and fun this show really is until I look at it again. I can't wait for it to return, and this episode in particular looks quite promising.

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
So apparently someone leaked that there's going to be a crossover with Sonic the Hedgehog.

I myself won't believe it until we get the news.
Given the whole video game angle for the series, this would not be surprising.

Light Lucario

Staff member
There's already a thread devoted to this situation in the Voice Actors Appreciation section, so please take the discussion there. I also don't want to encourage victim blaming behavior or logic. Please keep the focus on OK K.O. for this thread. Thank you.

Digamma-F-Wau

Noticed that longtime SU boarder Jeff Liu finally made his debut as storyboard supervisor
1557531910311.png
There's one bit in particular that looks like his style (except for Darrell in the first two pics, which looks leftover from whichever original boarder did that shot)
vlcsnap-2019-05-10-15h08m01s886.png

vlcsnap-2019-05-10-15h08m12s697.png

vlcsnap-2019-05-10-15h08m20s037.png

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts