"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 10 (Spoilers)

Frontier

Staff member
It's somewhat minor, but I want to bring it up. This interview with the Dynamic Music Partners, which is mainly about Justice League Vs The Fatal Five, mentions how they wrapped up working on 127 episodes for this series. This is yet another confirmation of the show being over.

I forgot they worked on this show too :sweat:.

Johntoonfan05

It's somewhat minor, but I want to bring it up. This interview with the Dynamic Music Partners, which is mainly about Justice League Vs The Fatal Five, mentions how they wrapped up working on 127 episodes for this series. This is yet another confirmation of the show being over.

Hmm Interesting so what's Next After Avengers Assemble no more Marvel Animated Shows?

Frontier

Staff member
Hmm Interesting so what's Next After Avengers Assemble no more Marvel Animated Shows?
We've still got the rest of the current seasons of Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout and Marvel's Spider-Man.

After that...there are some Marvel Rising specials but we don't know what's going to happen after the Ironheart special.

There's also a Moon Girl and What If cartoon supposedly in production.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I can understand Falcon they changed his character from the movies way to much, sucks about Vision.

Frontier

Staff member
I think this just proves the show introduced too many Avengers than it knew what to do with, especially for a season that's only nominally an Avengers show :p.

Capt.Traphouse

Sexiest Thing Since Sex
My head canon is Doctor Doom became a Fortnite streamer and gave up supervillainy.

Also, I think this show ran into the issue that a lot of team books for both Marvel and DC have where so many characters leads to some having insane personality changes (Wasp) or just simple flanderization (Captain Marvel, Hawkeye).

Frontier

Staff member
Also, I think this show ran into the issue that a lot of team books for both Marvel and DC have where so many characters leads to some having insane personality changes (Wasp) or just simple flanderization (Captain Marvel, Hawkeye).
Wasp? Don't you mean Ant-Man, who went from a kindly super-scientist hero to Paul Rudd between seasons :p?

Really, if there's one thing that bugs me is all the "reboots" this show has done, where characters are one way one season but then act and sound completely different in another for the sake of either movie synergy or just because. Why even bother having any continuity if you're just going to change characters at the drop of a hat or rely on a movie continuity instead of your own :confused:?

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
I just realized something did War Machine ever appear or even get mentioned on this show?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts