Fox developing X-Men TV series

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
It does make sense to actually have Professor X pop up in this series though considering the Marvel change over the whole "oh we had issues showing Professor X because of the films" might as well have stated "we'll we're ending along with that run of films so we probably have more leeway on what we can get away with here so why not?" It's pretty clear that Legion didn't really fit the X-Men film universe unlike say Gifted so I get going with another actor and especially since the tone of this series is so different from anything else expect this to be a much different kind of Professor X as well.

Magmaster12

Master of MAGnets
Staff member
Reporter
And whoever Harry Lloyd's best friend is will eventually play Magneto then.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
March 1st:
Legion will have a panel at WonderCon.
FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH
LEGION PANEL – PANEL – 6:00PM
Anaheim Convention Center – North 200A

"Legion," based on the Marvel Comics by Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz, tells the story of David Haller, a man who believed himself schizophrenic only to discover that he may actually be the most powerful mutant the world has ever seen. Join the producers and cast for a conversation about what fans can look forward to in the upcoming third season premiering on FX in June 2019.

March 29th:
CBR has a write-up of the WonderCon panel. Possible Spoilers.

Last edited:

PF9

Putting Bleeps on a Streaming Show Is Stupid
The Gifted is a victim of the Disney-Fox merger.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I expected this throughout the season. It's a shame to see it go though I really have no idea how big of an audience this show was grabbing. The premise on paper was initially a turn off for me but I enjoyed what they were doing with these characters that would never get any kind of focus in another adaptation. There are things I really wish they did differently and there were things I thought they handled better than most other superhero TV shows. I'll miss it.

I'm still surprised that Fox got Marvel TV to allow them to make some shows.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts