Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Wasn't "Younger" supposed to move to Paramount Network?
Breaking News - Paramount Network Announces Full Series Order for "Emily in Paris" from Hitmaker Darren Star | TheFutonCritic.com Sept 2018 article did say that Younger is supposed to move Paramount network this spring.
Teachers was supposed to be TVLand's last original to air in TVLand...

Lily Collins To Star In Darren Star’s ‘Emily In Paris’ Dramedy At Paramount Network As Star’s ‘Younger’ Eyes TV Land Return , Deadline reported back on Apr 3, that Younger will stay put to TVLand and to air in June

kanc

According to nick.com schedules page, on Thurs May 2, Nick is premiering a new movie: Spy Kids 2: Isle of Lost Dreams (2002)

kanc

It turns out new All That is not a reboot, airing this year has season 11 production codes as it's currently filming. It turns out to be revival

Magitroopa

So commercials for "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" have begun airing (see my above post in the thread) and filming has just begun!

Well... now we have our first look at the set! Get ready, because the show premieres this summer!

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nickelodeon today announced a lot of new contest for its digital channels (YouTube, Facebook, etc):

Annie vs. Hayley Season 2 (YouTube; Coming 2019): After their LeBake Battle, your favorite competitive sisters are back for more. Annie and Hayley LeBlanc will put their design and style skills to the test in a series of DIY challenges in new episodes of Annie vs. Hayley.

Jayden’s Dance Throwdown (YouTube; Coming 2019): Dancers from every corner of the Internet are stepping up against Internet sensation Jayden Bartels in a series of epic head-to-head dance-offs. The challengers may be masters of their craft, but they’ll have to adapt and overcome when Nickelodeon throws some serious curveballs into their routines. Who will Nickelodeon fans crown the winner? Find out on “Jayden’s Dance Throwdown.”

JoJo and BowBow Show Show Season 2 (YouTube; Coming 2019): JoJo Siwa & Bow Bow are back! Join this pair as they go on brand new animated adventures with a pack of new pals and their furry friends.

SpongeBob Smarty Pants Game Show (SpongeBob YouTube Channel, Facebook; Coming 2019): “SpongeBob Smarty Pants” is a digital game show where two SpongeBob superfans compete to win The Golden Pineapple by answering trivia questions, completing messy stunts and competing in SpongeBob-themed games! There will be special live episodes of the show broadcast across Nickelodeon's social accounts.

Throw Back with Nickelodeon (Facebook Watch; Summer 2019): Digital star Anthony Padilla sits down and waxes nostalgic with some of your favorite Nick stars from the past.

Nick will also launch two channels on Pluto TV on May 1:

Nick Pluto TV: Welcome to Nick Pluto TV where you can watch your favorite classic shows from “All That,” “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,” “The Fairly Odd Parents,” “iCarly” and more! It’s all on Nick Pluto TV.

Nick Jr. Pluto TV: Welcome to Nick Jr. Pluto TV where you’ll find your preschooler’s favorite friends from classic “Blue’s Clues,” “Dora the Explorer,” “Wallykazam” and many more hit Nick Jr. Pluto TV shows.

Mandouga

Nick Pluto TV, and Nick Jr. Pluto TV...which are no different from the regular channels other than Nick Pluto TV being 24 hours.

Nice try, Nickelodeon. Besides, Pluto TV has known to repeat stuff even though they showed it already. I mean, they're probably only going to focus on the stuff they aired from 1991 (the beginning of the Nicktoons era) or later, at least. They...did mention the original All That which predates that guy who lives in the pineapple under the sea, but still...

Mandouga

So do I, but unless they do something to set themselves apart from the main channels, they're just going to be redundant. We'll see, though.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick Pluto TV: will also have All That, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Fairly OddParents, iCarly and True Jackson, VP, and Nick Jr. Pluto TV will have Blue’s Clues, Dora the Explorer, and Wallykazam.

I wonder if Nick Jr.'s offering will affect Noggin?

Magitroopa

Sorry for more about it... but we got more pictures of the "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader" set. Not posting each Instagram post here, all of the links are in my tweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts