"Powerpuff Girls (2016 Series)" News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTOONSAnimation

17 new episodes are now on the CN App, and it can be assumed that these are the final episodes of the season and probably even the series, as the third season now has 40 episodes in total and a 4th season is yet to be confirmed.

Oh yeah it must mean the end. Cartoon Network hasn't done a huge drop of episodes like this since Mighty Magiswords.

thomas2313412

Hey everyone I listed out the names of the upcoming (likely final) episodes of PPG according to the preview from the cartoon network app and they are

1. Tagalong
  2. Rebel Rebel
  3. Man Up 4: The donnyest games
  4. Sideline Dad
  5. The Oct-Father
  6. Drama Bomb
  7. Our Brand is Chaos
  8. Hustlecup
  9. Checkin out !
  10. BrainLord
  11. Watch It!
  12. Brain Freeze,
  13. Cat Burglar
  14. Bucketboy!
  15. Oh,Daisy,
  16. Lights Out!
  17. The Fog
  18. The Spoon

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
I've been meaning to post this yesterday Here's two sneak peek of two new episodes of The Powerpuff Girls (2016) even thought one of them aired in another country.

thomas2313412

One doubt,Did anyone tweet to the cast and writers of the PPG 2016 crew if the series is renewed for season 4 and how many episodes left in season 3?

By the way did you know that Haley mancini actually hasn’t been working on the show for some time now as she moved on to a Netflix show,Its according to her tweet here :

Last edited:

MatthewRC

One doubt,Did anyone tweet to the cast and writers of the PPG 2016 crew if the series is renewed for season 4 and how many episodes left in season 3?

By the way did you know that Haley mancini actually hasn’t been working on the show for some time now as she moved on to a Netflix show,Its according to her tweet here :

If she is no longer voicing Princess Morbucks, there’s always Jennifer Hale!

thomas2313412

Yet another to depart the ship that is sinking (if it hasn't already sunk).

Yeah seems likely. if only the creators of the PPG reboot Nick Jennings and Bob Boyle would confirm that the series is not renewed for season 4.I mean I tweeted to Bob boyle @boylebob from twitter along with cartoon network to confirm including Jake goldmans twitter ,But no response.If I could find Nick Jennings twitter account then I could have asked the same thing if the series is renewed for season 4 or not.

MatthewRC

Yeah seems likely. if only the creators of the PPG reboot Nick Jennings and Bob Boyle would confirm that the series is not renewed for season 4.I mean I tweeted to Bob boyle @boylebob from twitter along with cartoon network to confirm including Jake goldmans twitter ,But no response.If I could find Nick Jennings twitter account then I could have asked the same thing if the series is renewed for season 4 or not.

Maybe the staff is keeping the fate of the PPG reboot a secret.

thomas2313412

Maybe the staff is keeping the fate of the PPG reboot a secret.

True,But 11 of the episodes of PPG 2016 season 3 have been released on the cartoon network app without any promo especially that 4 out of 11 have been released on the site,So it could possible that the episodes are burned off like what happened to clarence and magic magiswords when their shows are cancelled,The staff could have at least reveal the fate of the show whether it is cancelled or not and when the final episode will be released.

Last edited:

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
I mean I tweeted to Bob boyle @boylebob from twitter along with cartoon network to confirm including Jake goldmans twitter ,But no response.

I just looked at Boyle's Twitter, and he hasn't tweeted in nearly 2 years. It's a fruitless effort trying to contact him that way.

He has his own website with a contact form. Maybe try that?

SweetShop209

Reporter
Staff member
Reporter
If she is no longer voicing Princess Morbucks, there’s always Jennifer Hale!
Haley could still possibly voice her even if she's not writing for the series. It's like how Chris Sanders voiced Stitch in all Western produced projects with Lilo And Stitch characters even though he was only involved with the original 2002 movie , even after he left for DreamWorks.

thomas2313412

He has his own website with a contact form. Maybe try that?

I guess,I'll give it a shot

NDAs exist, too.

What is an "NDA" ?
Haley could still possibly voice her even if she's not writing for the series. It's like how Chris Sanders voiced Stitch in all Western produced projects with Lilo And Stitch characters even though he was only involved with the original 2002 movie , even after he left for DreamWorks.

Hmmm,maybe

thomas2313412

Non-Disclosure Agreement. It's basically a contract that prevents someone from saying something until given the go-ahead to do so.

I rest my case. :rolleyes: But that doesn't explain why the released 11 episodes in the app without promotion,It looks as if they are burning the episodes without confirming that the series is cancelled/ended

CNFan1995

Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Toonami Fan.
New episodes of The Powerpuff Girls (2016) continues on April
Cartoon Network Sprouts Fresh Crop of Episode Premieres for April | Animation Magazine

April 7 "Cat Burglar" An alarmingly familiar cat burglar terrorizes Townsville.

"Hustlecup" When Buttercup loses the Professor’s latest invention, she’ll have to beat The Gangreen Gang at their own game to get it back.

April 14 "Rebel Rebel" The Professor makes new friends, but they may be the wrong crowd.

"Our Brand is Chaos" Bubbles and Buttercup make a deal without realizing the consequences.

April 21 "Tagalong" Buttercup is tired of Bubbles following her everywhere.

"Brainlord" A new superhero arrives in Townsville with a dark secret.

April 28 "Checkin' Out!" A trip to the supermarket has bizarre consequences.

"Drama Bomb" The school play goes off the rails when the drama teacher interferes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts