"Justice League vs. The Fatal Five" Animated Feature Pre-Release News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
For the record, i quit smoking over two years ago.

Also, I do not have an Instagram account. Just sayin'.

Also, JLVFF is really, really good.
I was speaking in jest about smoking. But good on you for quitting. And I tossed the instagram info to Gary Miereanu so he can get the account nuked.

iammattie

And I tossed the instagram info to Gary Miereanu so he can get the account nuked.
Guess I should have thought of that, but I've only just recently gotten on Gary's radar.

But back on topic, I'm super freaking stoked for this movie. Ugh, I want it to be March 30th already.

ShadowStar

Surely the dynamic music partners are coming back for this, right? They have been killing it with their work lately. It would be a joy to hear the old trinity themes... especially the JL WW theme.

Now that would be lovely indeed!

#MagicMike said:
So... is this going to be released on the DC universe app on march 30th as well?

Let's hope so - fingers crossed!

Pfeiffer-Pfan

Cool Rider
I think all the media companies are seeing that trend and no doubt hoping it will continue. Physical media is dying quicker than we think.

Digital saves them a ton of money.

ShadowStar

I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
I seem to remember reading somewhere that this year's DC universe animated films would be added to the DC Universe streaming service, but I can't remember anything more about it than that. Hopefully I'm not imagining things and this film will be added this Spring!
Yes, on the physical release day - the movie is also added to the DC Universe Streaming Service. Reign of the Supermen was the first to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.

Featured Posts