"Wonder Woman 3" Feature Film News and Discussion (Spoilers)

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
True, but who knows what Marvel will do by the time "Wonder Woman 3" comes out. :p

I do like the idea of jumping a few decades between each movie. It's a pretty interesting approach and kind of sets it apart from other super-hero movies (save maybe for Captain America's, but that was the case only between the first two movies).

Otaku-sempai

Jenkins also has plans for a spin-off movie that would focus on the Amazons.
As one of Warner Bros. and DC’s most successful franchises, it is more than likely would go beyond Wonder Woman 1984 and create a whole universe within the DC Universe. She briefly mentioned an Amazon movie and said “We already have it all mapped out — it’s just a matter of will we change our minds and when.”
Maybe this would open up the possibility of introducing the Bana-Mighdall into the franchise.

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Jenkins also has plans for a spin-off movie that would focus on the Amazons.

Maybe this would open up the possibility of introducing the Bana-Mighdall into the franchise.
12/10: Then have them factor into the third movie? Hmm, that would be more interesting than the Greek gods or chasing another magic artifact, imo.

12/22: Understandably, Jenkins noted she has the third movie mapped out but she's not going to jump right into it. She and Gadot have other projects they wanted to work on first.
We actually already know the whole story, and some because it was an Amazon movie as well, so we already have it all mapped out. It’s just a matter of will we change our minds and when. I think what we don’t want to do is do it back-to-back. It’s been great doing these two movies back-to-back, but I think it’s important to give it a little rest in between and I like doing other things in between and Gal has other things to do. I never want to make decisions too far in advance. We have to see if we both feel like making the movie we think we want to make when the moment comes

Last edited:

Neo Ultra Mike

Creeping Shadow of "15000"+ Posts
Jenkins admits she knows WHEN The Third movie will take place in the timeline but won't spoil it.

Why am I making a post bringing this up? Because for at this point YEARS I've been saying that Warner Brothers is going to do a soft reboot of the DCEU and throw away pretty much everything that didn't work about it, and Wonder Woman 1984 is going to be that soft reboot. Diana is going to make some choice that ultimately alters the timeline where she doesn't go down the path of what happened previously in the DCEU and thus reboots things likely for the sake of Steve Trevor. And while stuff like Shazam and Aquaman likely won't be altered going forward this is totally going to erase Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and their takes on Batman and Superman and pretty much anything that mostly connects just back to Snyder as well as the 2016 Suicide Squad movie. Heck maybe with how low Birds of Prey did that too could get thrown under the bus but yeah 1984 is gonna reboot and saying the setting of the 3rd movie is a spoiler is because the setting is the NEW version of the present likely with Wonder Woman and a given eternal live Steve Trevor (as Jenkins has said on record she doesn't want to do a Wonder Woman without Chris Pine in it and people like Steve and Wondy as a couple so why not?) with her. I am more and more confident of this that's what is happening and Jenkins just being coy on what the 3rd movie will be just makes that seem more and more plausible.

AdrenalineRush1996

Back with a better image
Dude, let it go with that stuff and no, I still don't think Cavill will be next to be replaced after Affleck since Affleck left on his own accords due to battling his demons and Cavill has said that he's still committed to playing Superman in future films, hence the reason why we haven't seen him in full since Justice League (his appearance in Shazam was a non-speaking cameo with his face not seen and was played by a stuntman) is due to Cavill's commitments on The Witcher TV series.

Last edited:

Spotlight

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts