"Marvel's Avengers Assemble" News & Discussion Thread, Part 9 (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Seeing Okoye in the Lego special, left me thinking we'd probably see her prominently this season but they've definitely been playing things their own way and not being slavish to the movie.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TheLemsterPju

Geoffrey Thorne (via Redjack on CBR) mentioned something about time travel being prominent in the second half of the season.

Does anyone else think Captain Marvel will help T'Challa with the means to time travel?

Last edited:

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
The Disney November Highlights have log-lines for the episodes set to premiere next month:

Sunday, Nov. 4
Original Series – Episode Premiere on Disney XD
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Night Has Wings“
(9:00 – 9:30 P.M. EST)
Black Panther travels to a rural village of Wakanda to investigate a series of mysterious monster attacks.
TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, Nov. 11
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “Mask of the Panther“
Black Panther discovers a relic of ancient Wakanda that helps him continue his quest for answers.
TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, Nov. 18
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Good Son“
The key to Black Panther’s quest has been stolen, and Panther must recover it before it leaves Wakanda.
TV-Y7 FV

Sunday, Nov. 25
Marvel’s Avengers: Black Panther’s Quest “The Lost Temple“
Black Panther and his allies finally discover the artifact they’ve been searching for.
TV-Y7 FV

Frontier

Staff member
Geoffrey Thorne (via Redjack on CBR) mentioned something about time travel being prominent in the second half of the season.

Does anyone else think Captain Marvel will help T'Challa with the means to time travel?
I'm not sure how she could. I can't think of how Carol would have access to time travel :confused:.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
I'm not sure how she could. I can't think of how Carol would have access to time travel :confused:.
One of the prevailing theories about Captain Marvel for Avengers 4 is that time travel will be involved to bring Brie Larson to the present. I think maybe this is what Lemster was referencing. It could be another bit of Marvel synergy.

RoyalRubble

Staff member
Reporter
October 21st:
I kind of doubt that will happen since according to past interviews they were working on the Season before the Black Panther live-action movie was released. I don't really see them having that much knowledge about the plots for even newer movies.

October 24th:
Log-line for this week's episode from Zap2It:
S05, E07 T'challa Royale
Sun 10/28
Black Panther finds himself trapped on a tropical island, hunted by Kraven the Hunter.

EDIT:
A new short is up on Marvel HQ:
The Wakandan jungle can be a dangerous place, but not all threats are what the first appear to be.

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Marvel's Avengers: Black Panther's Quest "Crouching Panther, Sprinting Serpent!"

That was exciting and the animation was great. I also really liked the twist ending. ****1/2.

Frontier

Staff member
I have the same question I had for the teaser trailer for this show (which I guess may be from this episode?), did Kraven let himself go :sweat:?

It would be kind of fun if we get a cameo from Peter and Miles watching Kraven's show online :).
Even though this is a different continuity than MSM, that pretty much explains that Kraven gets his audience from the dark net when he's not hacking New York jumbotrons.
I'm pretty sure this should at least be in-continuity with Marvel's Spider-Man, if not past seasons of Avengers Assemble, if only because they're obviously using that show's version of Kraven, they're going to be addressing the Vibranium in MSM, and Robbie's Spidey is supposed to show up ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.
I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!

Featured Posts