NickRewind News & Talkback Thread Part 2

kanc

I doubt that NickSplat will air missing episodes of Rocko's Modern Life that was skipped, and I think it was mentioned several months ago.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Nick actually uploaded a Are You Afraid of the Dark? video to its main YouTube channel earlier, but deleted it soon after :(

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)

kanc

If you click the video, it says that the video isn't available. (Unless it's just geo-locked, but it normally says it's not available in my region.)
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Dan's Revenge

List keeper
But I clicked the video, and it's still running very fine. Maybe for you for where you live, its not working

Definitely the likely case as I was able to view it.

Very surprising Nick would post something like this - even if just a countdown video, it's nice to see.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Ah, it must be geo-locked. :(

NickSplat posted a couple of full episodes of AYAOTD on their YouTube channel a few years ago, but it's nice to see AYAOTD on the main channel. :)

kanc

Last year NickSplat has great Halloween themed going, like airing Are Your Afraid of the Dark and Cry Baby Lane movie, few years ago there was Nick Or Treat themed block IIRC.. Too bad it's not doing anything anymore this year, and I agree same with N@N (it's been like this for few years)

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts