6teen is getting a special reunion episode

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

According to Jen's voice actress, Megan Fahlenbock. Christian Potenza (voice of Jude) also made a post about this on facebook, confirming that the special will happen. Jude is also going to appear in Total Daycare Drama, Total Drama's newest spin-off that not a lot of people are excited for.

Do you guys think CN will air this special in the US or it will air in Canada only?

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Do you guys think CN will air this special in the US or it will air in Canada only?

I think this will be a Canada-only thing. CN has moved past their reliance on Canadian imports since the 2010s started, and I think they've forgotten about the show at this point.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

I think this will be a Canada-only thing. CN has moved past their reliance on Canadian imports since the 2010s started, and I think they've forgotten about the show at this point.

Not true. They imported a lot of canadian cartoons like Stoked, Scaredy Squirrel, Almost Naked Animals, Sidekick, Supernoobs and Johnny Test was airing a lot on the channel at the time. Total Drama is also still alive, and as I said, a character from 6teen will appear in its newest spin-off. I highly doubt CN forgot about 6teen's existence.

ShadowBeast

Well, it's Jen's voice actress who made the tweet. I'm more than sure she will come back. Fresh TV probably rehired her.
I hope so. It would be not only bad to have a reunion episode without the whole original cast and their voice actors, but it would be bad to continue the Total Drama series with Gwen having a different voice actress.

Last edited:

Red Arrow

ça va nog wel
6teen is still aired here regularly, but I doubt they will air this. To me 6teen is just a boring version of "Friends".

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Is it going to be about saving the mall because everyone's shopping online?

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Tom McGillis, the creator of the show posted this. Looks like 6teen is getting exactly the opposite of what TD is getting. Instead of the characters aging back, the 6teen cast is going to age up!

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Okay.. this is definitely NOT what I was expecting. It's literally 8 minutes of the characters talking about politics. The language is more vulgar here than it ever was in the show so it most likely won't air on television, not on kids TV at least.

I recommend checking it out. It actually got some laughs out of me.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Okay.. this is definitely NOT what I was expecting. It's literally 8 minutes of the characters talking about politics. The language is more vulgar here than it ever was in the show so it most likely won't air on television, not on kids TV at least.

...THAT's the "BIG REUNION?" Just them talking about politics?!?!

Light Lucario

Staff member
That was different than what I expected too. Granted, I wasn't sure if the reunion special was actually going to happen at this point. I'll give them credit for emphasizing the importance of voting for midterms though. While it might have been the best idea to do that for a reunion special/short, it is important that people know that even midterm elections can have major effects instead of just waiting for the next president election. The ending twist was predictable, but funny though.

ShadowBeast

Yeah, that was horrendous. Nothing but political bias. The ending was funny though. I was pretty sure the show took place in Canada. And can anyone confirm if Jen was voiced by her original voice actress since she also voice Gwen from Total Drama, who was supposedly fired?
Whoever was behind this, should owe the fans a real reunion special that isn't part of some agenda.

EdCNPowerpuffDrama

Yeah, that was horrendous. Nothing but political bias. The ending was funny though. I was pretty sure the show took place in Canada. And can anyone confirm if Jen was voiced by her original voice actress since she also voice Gwen from Total Drama, who was supposedly fired?
Whoever was behind this, should owe the fans a real reunion special that isn't part of some agenda.

Yeah she's voiced by Megan Fahlenbock here, teenage Gwen's voice actress. I assume she didn't get fired, just replaced.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts