International Nickelodeon Thread Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
I can't remember when Nick UK first started to broadcast Teleshopping. I'll have to make a note of what products it advertises. I think at the moment, its exercise equipment and a vacuum cleaner.

Francisque

It was definitely there when I first looked at the channel back in 2006

Anyway, I think Teleshopping may have its place on some kids channels, just, of course, it should be restricted to very minor timeslots, mostly late night

BTW even Disney Channel Germany has it

I definitely don't like the idea of kids' channels having it, but hey, it's not like there are many kids watching TV at the likes of midnight, and it's just another form of advertising

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
Could be worse, it would be those awful late night 'competition' shows that ITV used to air that turned out to be big cons, like The Mint and Quiz Mania. :p But I agree, I'm not really comfortable with kids' channels having Teleshopping, either. It would be interesting to find out how much money the blocks on Nick UK channel earn for both Nick and the marketing company.

Vaughn Max

Could be worse, it would be those awful late night 'competition' shows that ITV used to air that turned out to be big cons, like The Mint and Quiz Mania. But I agree, I'm not really comfortable with kids' channels having Teleshopping, either. It would be interesting to find out how much money the blocks on Nick UK channel earn for both Nick and the marketing company.
They could use those slots to air old shows

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Nick Spain (it wasn't Iberia yet) used to be off-air between 3 and 6, even after the timeshift with Paramount Comedy was removed when it became a standalone channel.

Francisque

Nickelodeon Italy used to be kinda similar

Now, they still have 15, 20, 25 mins "off" at arund 5am, what is called "Vetrina Nickelodeon" (similar story for Nick Jr and TeenNick) where they show looped promos

Ghostbuster

Team Wolf Brothers!
In the mid 90s, Nick UK used to timeshare with Paramount Channel / Paramount Comedy on Sky Analogue (before each channel had its own channel number). Nick closed down at 7pm, and Paramount broadcast between 7pm-4am. 4-6am was dead space, with Paramount and Nick's testcards being shown on screen.

It would be great if Nick used the teleshopping timeslots for NickSplat. :D

animegamer

Of course we need two ads about the same thing right?

74B6B9C8-549A-4867-BE48-8CCB15551251.jpeg

Nick Mick

Now forget and be content ♥
Did you upload any continuity? I don’t see any on your YT channel.
Well, the fact I had a 2 TB hard drive, made me able to write countless hours of nickelodeon greece, with episodes, promos, errors, shorts, etc., since 2016. And till now, I have been struggling with finishing ripping episodes of shows I've written (I'm currently at 23/11/2017, when the second episode of Mysticons premiered, though I've ripped most stuff from this day and onwards), before September. Maybe I'll stop doing it to see what stuff from the commercial break I'll put (some had too many glitches). Though, just like in my country, some of the commercials shown are never-to-be -seen material, especially if you have not a clue about Hindi.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
I don't upload Nick breaks on my channel in order to avert copyright alarms. Also because the channel is depressing here.

Vaughn Max

I don't upload Nick breaks on my channel in order to avert copyright alarms. Also because the channel is depressing here.
I have one from last year I didn't upload yet for some reason. I also uploaded some from NickSplat and Nicktoons that I'll link

NickSplat:

Nicktoons:

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk

animegamer

NICK JR. INDIA GETS A NEW LOOK!!

Check out the below shots! Will try and get more!

8D6D75BF-77A9-4D48-9044-5EFD23E276D1.jpeg

81D13655-E10B-4F7E-AE3C-163E2C72502A.jpeg

Last edited:

animegamer

Are there any other international Nick Jr. feeds that rebranded?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts