What is the accurate complete critical reception of the Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2018)

thomas2313412

The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2018) is a reboot of the 1959 jay ward animated series which is streamed on Amazon prime ,It is to be a modern reinterpretation of the original by having each story arcs be divided into 5 chapters/episodes in 23 minutes which unlike the original has lots of segment and have each run for 5 or 10 minutes.

Critics give mixed opinions on the series but viewers opinion are mixed where some are positive and some are negative which according to the Viewer rating from imdb is scored negatively as it is rated 4.5 in the user ratings,Metacritic slightly gave some positive rating and Rotten tomatoes rating is considered unknown as critics haven't reviewed it yet eventhough it says 100% as shown here: https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/the_adventures_of_rocky_and_bullwinkle/s01

Maybe the reason we didn't get accurate reception for this series is because Amazon prime might not be interested in that show. which is why it got less promotion and might likely didn't attract many viewers.

Which brings me to what we are going to discuss in this topic ,What is the accurate reception of The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle (2018) ,Positive,negative or mixed?

JoeMabbon

Dreadful Child
There may not be one. This doesn't seem to have a ton of hype or buzz around it. If you don't mind my asking, why do you need this?

Rabbitearsblog

I don't hear a lot of people talk about this reboot and I'm not sure how the ratings for Amazon Prime are calculated into this series. We'll probably see more of the critical reception of this series once the series nears the end of its first season.

Zanneck

HAIL NEO ARCADIA. NEO ARCADIA FOREVER.
I personally thought it was Actually quite OK for what it is. Definitely one of thr better reboots of something old-school to come out in a while, IMHO.

However, let's not kid around too much - it's kinda like Looney Tunes... Nothing really beats the classics in this case.

thomas2313412

I personally thought it was Actually quite OK for what it is. Definitely one of thr better reboots of something old-school to come out in a while, IMHO.

However, let's not kid around too much - it's kinda like Looney Tunes... Nothing really beats the classics in this case.

You have a good point there

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts