Boomerang (US) News & Discussion II: Rebrand

jaylop97

Staff member
Boomerang will also air Foster's Destination Imagination, Thursday at 11:30PM EST and Kids Next Door's Operation Interviews at 1AM EST on Friday. Looks like now movies/specials are now the subject to air at night.

Phobicpanda

Does anyone have a list of some sort of the "Tom and Jerry Comedy Show" segments that Boomerang US airs? I've been wanting to watch "School for Cats" for awhile now but the VOD site doesn't have it and I haven't been able to catch it on the tv feed either.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Can't Turner just shut down the Boomerang TV channel already? It's been practically running on autopilot for the past year now.

SpongieLoud

Bingo Bango!
I’m very surprised Wacky Races will be airing for stealth premieres on the channel. I thought boomerang wouldn’t air since it’s not under the boomerang channel contract to air like new looney tunes, Scooby doo, etc.

Micahel Cataldo

There is a Boomerang tape from 2007 that have shows like "Top Cat", "Duck Dodgers", "Dastardly & Muttley", "Jonny Quest", "Space Ghost and Dino Boy", "Wait Till Your Father Gets Home", "The Flintstones", "MGM", "Popeye" and "Banana Splits".

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts