The Adventures of Kid Danger - Series Talkback Thread

jjc927

The Lavaland/Moonlight joke was pretty good but it felt like the whole episode was written around making that joke.

Action!

I’m very sorry but this show is worse than the live action version.

kanc

I still like watching The Adv of Kid Danger even though there is no moral and funny (not like Bunsen is a Beast funny)

Last edited:

SaneMan

Wow, actual on-screen cannibalism where you can even see the human chunks
this is actually darker than Grim Adventures
I genuinely respect the show for getting away with this

jjc927

Last Friday's episode got barely over a million viewers, looks like kids aren't that into the show and are tuning out.

Edit- Nick pulled reruns off their schedule this weekend, looks like a panic move coming from the big rating drop.

Last edited:

ToonJay723

Staff member
The above video is talking about this YouTube comment from Nicktendo's video about the show.

d0ktT6O.png

jaylop97

Staff member
I had a feeling that production for this show had some difficulties. Not sure if this guy is true but for the most part, I can only wonder if there is any other issues that occur in production.

chocolate

Mentally Still in 2016
The show's terrible and should've never existed in the first place.

kanc

Now realizing these comments and watched this kid danger show..yep that show looks bad, and animation made of flash.

anyways so far they aired 5 episodes, and the other 5 episodes is unknown when to air..

jjc927

I'm sure they'll air at some point even if it gets shafted to Nicktoons. It's just weird though that Nick stops airing it after one ratings slip. I wonder if any of the remaining episodes in the season include use of ray guns and Nick is delaying them because of the Florida school shooting and the threats in schools across the US recently.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active
I'm sure they'll air at some point even if it gets shafted to Nicktoons. It's just weird though that Nick stops airing it after one ratings slip. I wonder if any of the remaining episodes in the season include use of ray guns and Nick is delaying them because of the Florida school shooting and the threats in schools across the US recently.
A little had nothing to do with that (unless it includes something related, which by no means does it referred to this at all.) It could related to a slow production on amount of episodes.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

jjc927

Yes it could just be production related. I also didn't think about cable typically splitting seasons in half, so if it really is just 10 episodes they already reached the halfway point.

JTOONSAnimation

Come to think of it, has the show ended already?

I mean, we don't have anymore details on upcoming episodes.

Yes I know Nick did order 10 episodes, but did they ever specify that they ordered 10 HALF-HOURS? And seeing the recent Dan Schneider "split". I don't think there will be more.

But I could be wrong, this is Nickelodeon we're talking about, it could just be an indefinite hiatus.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

also, I don't know if can ever look at any of the shows connected to Dan Schneider in a good light ever again. some of the actors are ok with us still enjoying them but I don't know if I can get past it.
as a survivor of childhood trauma, I I wish everyone would leave Amanda Bynes alone. she owes us nothing, and I hope she's doing as well as she can possibly be right now.
I think most people are very upset and lamenting the fact that Nickelodeon (NOT including preschool shows nor nick@nite) aren't having regular new episodes since after Transformers: EarthSpark finished the season.

Let's hope we get new promos during watching Sonic the Hedgehog 2 tomorrow night.

I knew about the promotional cans but I'm just seeing this ad for the first time. I love seeing Daredevil pushed by Marvel.
Notable moment from The Rock.

Featured Posts