Canadian TV Channels Schedule Updates

Ryan

Well known for talking about Canada.
So Miraculous Season 2 is premiering on Family Channel in February 16th.

Here's 2 videos:

They are only viewed in Canada, so it's geo-blocked.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
So Miraculous Season 2 is premiering on Family Channel in February 16th.

Here's 2 videos:

They are only viewed in Canada, so it's geo-blocked.
The second season has already premiered here at least a couple of months ago.

Ryan

Despite DHX owns everything from the Peanuts library. YTV still actually airs one Peanuts called "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown". Apparently the first four Peanuts movie were still own by Paramount.
Screenshot-2018-2-11 TV Schedule for YTV (Youth Television) - East.png

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Despite DHX owns everything from the Peanuts library. YTV still actually airs one Peanuts called "Bon Voyage, Charlie Brown". Apparently the first four Peanuts movie were still own by Paramount. View attachment 121772
That reminds me, Family got rid of Disney programming, but 20th Century Fox (owners of The Peanuts Movie) will be owned by Disney, and they'll soon own a movie with DHX-owned characters! Talk about irony!

Ryan

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Unfortunately, Grizzy and the Lemmings has been delayed again neither January or February. WHY?!
Maybe nobody is interested.

Or maybe it doesn't seem fitting on a normal channel in Canada and should be on an app.

I don't know.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Canada is a small country. If you put something exclusively on an app there's a decent chance <100 people will see it.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
"New" episodes of Mysticons return to YTV on April 8th at 10:30/11AM.

To explain things, Corus put the show on hiatus after airing episode 18 on October 29th. This includes its run on YTV, Teletoon FR (the show was dropped from Teletoon's English schedule) and Nickelodeon Canada. By the time they air episode 19, Nicktoons in the US will have aired episode 33. The show is produced by Corus ...

Toons Fan

"New" episodes of Mysticons return to YTV on April 8th at 10:30/11AM.

To explain things, Corus put the show on hiatus after airing episode 18 on October 29th. This includes its run on YTV, Teletoon FR (the show was dropped from Teletoon's English schedule) and Nickelodeon Canada. By the time they air episode 19, Nicktoons in the US will have aired episode 33. The show is produced by Corus ...

Nicktoons isn't airing a new episode on Saturday, March 3rd don't know about the rest of March yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts