Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

DavidVi11aronga

"Get a load of T H I S"
They've officially released Dinosaur King onto the website, along with the first episode. (For some reason the title on the banner is in Japanese).

However, Zak Storm's page is off the website as well
IMG_9176.PNG

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Super 4 is supposed to replace Rocket Monkeys next week.

homeofthebadguys

Check the schedule now.

I'm not fake news.
Welp, looks like that Rocket Monkeys episode was put in there as a placeholder before it's cancellation. That kinda thing happened in the various programmme guides leading up to the block's launch with KidsClick listed as the placeholder programme until the launch lineup was finalized.

Takao

IEqeJsA.gif

Weird issues this morning. The block is airing in letter and pillar boxed 480p on TV (I get the block via a local channel that airs in 720p and not This TV). However, the online stream is still 720p.

homeofthebadguys

IEqeJsA.gif

Weird issues this morning. The block is airing in letter and pillar boxed 480p on TV (I get the block via a local channel that airs in 720p and not This TV). However, the online stream is still 720p.
That must be your local affiliate having some troubles. Last I heard, This TV is still in 480i letterboxed (one of their shows is stretched from 4:3, which can cause some trouble, and I am an opponent of.

Last edited:

Takao

That must be your local affiliate having some troubles. Last I heard, This TV is still in 480p letterboxed (one of their shows is stretched from 4:3, which can cause some trouble, and I am an opponent of.

I'm aware This TV is 480p. I'm not watching KidsClick on there, though. I'm watching it on a Sinclair owned local station. They broadcast in 720p.

Sunnydee

If it's leaving the block, what do you guys think they'll replace it with? Sonic X? Any chance we get Transformers: Prime?

Takao

One of you could, just, you know, watch the block today and tomorrow morning to see what aired. My guess is that it's Angry Birds and the website is just having problems.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts