Will The Loud House eventually get screwed over?

kanc

No it's getting a theatrical movie so I didn't think that will happen so The show is far away from dangers....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What do you mean "the show is far away from dangers", you do know you're talking about Loud House movie and not Henry Danger, right?

ShadowBeast

No of course they won't screw it

Not right now, but maybe sometime down the road when the quality of the show starts nosediving, Nickelodeon will either move it to Nicktoons like most of their shows that are ready to end, or keep ordering more seasons despite the show's quality no longer entertaining like with the Fairly OddParents. Nickelodeon doesn't have a good history of treating their shows very well unless it's Spongebob.

bart_simpson7

Not right now, but maybe sometime down the road when the quality of the show starts nosediving, Nickelodeon will either move it to Nicktoons like most of their shows that are ready to end, or keep ordering more seasons despite the show's quality no longer entertaining like with the Fairly OddParents. Nickelodeon doesn't have a good history of treating their shows very well unless it's Spongebob.

I know but let's see i heard in the near future they're changing some of their management....

ShadowBeast

I know but let's see i heard in the near future they're changing some of their management....

Yeah, near future could be ten years from now. And there's still a chance of Nickelodeon screwing over the Loud House before any management is changed. It's just not guaranteed for the show to not get screwed over unless it can get plenty of seasons without losing so much quality and ending on it's terms, which Nickelodeon might not allow to happen. We just have to wait and see.

Rhaynebow

Find me a show that stayed as amazing as when it first premiered 5-8 seasons ago. Although opinions aren’t facts, it’s proven time and again that long running shows eventually hit low points in terms of content before a few of them spring back. TLH is doing fine right now, but will it be 3-4 years later? If Nick is smart, they won’t axe the show when it inevitably reaches that point and will let it bounce back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
Find me a show that stayed as amazing as when it first premiered 5-8 seasons ago. Although opinions aren’t facts, it’s proven time and again that long running shows eventually hit low points in terms of content before a few of them spring back. TLH is doing fine right now, but will it be 3-4 years later? If Nick is smart, they won’t axe the show when it inevitably reaches that point and will let it bounce back.

And even if it hit a low point in quality, that doesn’t mean the show could get cancelled, since quality is subjective. Just look at The Simpsons, Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob, and many others.
Granted the second one just ended, but it jumped the shark several seasons ago.

jjc927

It could eventually happen but I doubt for another year or so at least. Loud House is Nick's most popular show besides Paw Patrol right now.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Given how well The Fairly OddParents was treated during its heyday, I think it will eventually. Just not in the foreseeable future.

Action!

As long as it is a cash cow to them and the ratings are great, it won’t get screwed over.

90'sKid

Honestly I would rather Nick end it after season 4, before the show could suffer from seasonal rot or flanderization. I am worried that TLH would be particularly vulnerable to the second one. It seems that many Nicktoons hit seasonal rot after season 4.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

CNTimer92

“Your new favorite show!”
Seeing Brain Robbins on the president role, I doubt the show will last long through 10 years.

SpongeBob.... well, it has to take time before it’s cancelled.

I mean both shows already has a movie coming soon and a spin-off.. So it’s unlikely the original series of Loud House will continue for much longer. But the franchise won’t die out.

And both shows has their creators long gone from working from Nick. (One fired, one unfortunately dead.)

Unless Nick pulls out another renewal if they see the movie was a success just like SpongeBob went through.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts