Adult Swim Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.

sasq

Fake in what regard? Weird for you perhaps...
What you have seen is probably a new Cartoonito feed, but AS Jr. has nothing to do with it.

I don't think someone who is likely European could have access to Turner's private headquarters, maybe some local Turner office, but definitely not their private US headquarters.

There are two possibilities:
A) You have a family member or friend working at Turner in Atlanta.
B) You have access to some Turner-owned password protected website.

Please keep in mind that the data you may have leaked may be sensitive and Toonzone could get in legal trouble.

sasq

I sent a message to Checkerboard, he/she apparently has access to Turner's CEE/US data, we can therefore exclude a confusion with Cartoonito.

I would have been interested to know something about recent animated acquisitions by Turner/Boing following this news, but unfortunately he/she does not have access to Turner Italy data, I'm afraid we should wait until an announcement by Mediaset.

sasq

Thanks to ViewDNS, I happened to find this strange and long domain name talking about an important announcement:
https://averyimportantannouncement.com

It was registered on December 1, 2017 by Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and currently leads nowhere.

Could it be related to Adult Swim Jr.?

Light Lucario

Staff member
if the launch date was that soon, I think we would have heard something more about it and people wouldn't be debating whether or not Adult Swim Jr. is real.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Who knows. Maybe it will be revealed on April Fool's Day. Kind of like G:KND except that it was supposedly a hoax, but regarding this? We'll have to wait and see.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
Ugh, there's an entire thread dedicated to this hoax? Listen:
[adult swim] Jr. might just be an April Fools Prank and nothing more.
It's gonna take more than a teaser promo to get me hyped for this supposed block. When was the last time [as] teased a big event and turned out to be a hoax? This will happen with [as] Jr. as well, as it's nothing more than one of their April Fools Stunts. I don't know how they'll top last year's Rick and Morty incident but I doubt [adult swim] Jr. will ever come close to the sheer genius of that April Fools prank. Oh yeah and they added Seinfeld music cues on Bob's Burgers and added a laugh track and and changed Carl's voice into a robot but who cares? All I care is seeing the look on your faces when you find out I was right about [adult swim] Jr. being an April Fools' Prank.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts