CN Ratings Thread Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Action!

The ratings thread went past 500 posts a long time ago, so I decided to make a new one.

ToonsJazzLover

Wow, those are some of the lowest ratings I've ever seen for these shows. It might be a series low for both Gumball and WBB (Unikitty had the lowest rated premiere during New Years).

At this point, move the premieres to Monday.

ThisGuy24

Wow, those are some of the lowest ratings I've ever seen for these shows. It might be a series low for both Gumball and WBB (Unikitty had the lowest rated premiere during New Years).

At this point, move the premieres to Monday.
I mean they might as well but it won't help them at all because CN has fixed the problem that is causing this( I'm not saying anything needs to cancelled but shown a lot less then it needs to be). Also can we already call Unikitty a flop because it continues to score the lowest ratings. I don't know CN keep giving it a lot of replays when it still hasn't caught on with their demographic.

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
I mean they might as well but it won't help them at all because CN has fixed the problem that is causing this( I'm not saying anything needs to cancelled but shown a lot less then it needs to be). Also can we already call Unikitty a flop because it continues to score the lowest ratings. I don't know CN keep giving it a lot of replays when it still hasn't caught on with their demographic.

It's trending decently, and they're just giving it time to grow in popularity.

Radiant97

Uploaded Intelligence
Wow, those ratings are terrible. Even all the unadvertised Adventure Time premieres do better than that. Now they really should move the premieres to another night.

DonTrashRoom

Have a nice trip, see you next fall
Wow, those ratings are terrible. Even all the unadvertised Adventure Time premieres do better than that. Now they really should move the premieres to another night.
Yeah. They should face the music - Friday premieres just aren't doing it for them anymore, even more so after Nickelodeon started their Friday premiere block last month.

On the subject of moving premieres to another night, TTG, Ben 10 2017, and OK K.O. will be airing new episodes on Mondays starting in two weeks. But why just those three shows, and not the others?

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
On the subject of moving premieres to another night, TTG, Ben 10 2017, and OK K.O. will be airing new episodes on Mondays starting in two weeks. But why just those three shows, and not the others?
I wonder if they’re seeing how those 3 shows will do before deciding whether or not to move the rest to Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.
Change of plans, no concert for me tonight! Instead, if everything goes according to plan, I will instead be seeing Chris Barron (of Spin Doctors) in May.
I may actually delete my twitter account. It is just really bad these days, and I have other ways to keep in touch with the few people on there I do care about, so deleting it would be rather easy. Something I once thought I'd never think of doing.
And now: A Classic Toonzone Moment #3

On the TTTP on October 13, 2002, a couple of users question if Dumb Patrol (1964) is truly offensive, causing a long discussion about flame wars: "Dumb Patrol"
I still haven't made a real post on that Dreamwidth blog I have linked in my signature. Still deciding what I want to do with it, really. I want to practice my reviewing skills so I may use it exclusively as a review blog for whatever I feel like.

Featured Posts