Nickelodeon Cancellation/Renewal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bart_simpson7

That's weird, thefutoncritic listed Bunsen is a Beast as season 1 completes with 25 episodes, but zap2it says there are actually 26 episodes in season 1. I wondered whether Bunsen renewal for season 2 (possibly status you linked says ongoing) could be quiet renewal?

Also I'm surprised to see Pinky Malinky finished the production for season 1, but I wonder why Nick is delaying it to 2018 for reason (Note that date has not been announced when series will air)

I don't understand what you're really saying

What i mean that they didn’t finish work on season 1 (26 episodes) and how it’s renewed and the show moved to nicktoons since last December....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

According to this tweet and to no one's surprise, Crashletes season 3 will air on Feb on nicksports. No promo was mentioned only on nicktoons nor nicksports. I wonder why nick USA never made press release for season 3 renewal..

bart_simpson7

According to this tweet and to no one's surprise, Crashletes season 3 will air on Feb on nicksports. No promo was mentioned only on nicktoons nor nicksports. I wonder why nick USA never made press release for season 3 renewal..

I think due to the bad ratings....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kanc

Yeah it might be.. Henry Danger season 4 has 22 episodes, and there's a theater movie that comes soon next year I think...

I wonder where the fate is with Game Shakers, season 3 has not yet started and I don't know how many episodes are in season 3.

ToonJay723

Staff member
I wonder where the fate is with Game Shakers, season 3 has not yet started and I don't know how many episodes are in season 3.
Season 3 will have 18 episodes. Two of its original 20 were cut and added to Henry Danger's fourth season.

Toons Fan

...How is that even possible?

Easy, the show's first 40-episode order was divided into two seasons of 20 episodes each.

So, I'm not sure what the Hollywood Reporter website means by saying that the show was renewed for a second season this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BillK15

With Butch Hartman leaving Nickelodeon, it’s safe to say that Bunsen and FOP ended

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
With Butch Hartman leaving Nickelodeon, it’s safe to say that Bunsen and FOP ended
He did confirm in his video that all Bunsen has is one season. Didn’t say anything about FOP’s status, but yeah, it’s probably a safe bet now that’s done as well.

NeoplanDan

Occasionally Active

Mainly for Bunsen since he stated that it’s a one season show and possibly for FOP since the show was sent to Nicktoons almost a year ago and with no announcement for season renewal, it is safe to say that this may mark the end of FOP and Hartman era.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BillK15

Mainly for Bunsen since he stated that it’s a one season show and possibly for FOP since the show was sent to Nicktoons almost a year ago and with no announcement for season renewal, it is safe to say that this may mark the end of FOP and Hartman era.

Butch mentioned on Speech Bubble that there are no more FOP episodes. Someone on Twitter figured out. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts