Is there anything that gets shown on Nick that doesn't also get shown on Nicktoons or TeenNick?

Ansi_Molina

I'm thinking about subscribing to Sling, but they only carry NickToons and TeenNick. Will I be missing anything from Nick if I only have access to those 2 channels? I know that some shows are simulcast across all the channels, but are all of them?

kanc

Nick@Nite shows and the movies, like Rango, Megamind, etc (sometimes Nicktoons air these movies), but these Nick@Nite shows don't air on Nicktoons and TeenNick.

In this current trend, Friday night block, Sat night block, and Sun. night block are all simulcasts as mentioned on tweet before. But for Paradise Run, it can be shown on Nicktoons and TeenNick, just not simulcasts. All current shows can be shown on Nicktoons and TeenNick.

Some Nick preschool block few are simulcasts like today's Sunny Day simulcast only NickJr

Ansi_Molina

Nick@Nite shows and the movies, like Rango, Megamind, etc (sometimes Nicktoons air these movies), but these Nick@Nite shows don't air on Nicktoons and TeenNick.

In this current trend, Friday night block, Sat night block, and Sun. night block are all simulcasts as mentioned on tweet before. But for Paradise Run, it can be shown on Nicktoons and TeenNick, just not simulcasts. All current shows can be shown on Nicktoons and TeenNick.

Some Nick preschool block few are simulcasts like today's Sunny Day simulcast only NickJr

Thanks. Just to be clear, shows like Game Shaker and the Thundermans (live action) are shown on TeenNick and Nicktoons, as well as animated shows, like Loud House and Welcome to the Wayne?

kanc

Thanks. Just to be clear, shows like Game Shaker and the Thundermans (live action) are shown on TeenNick and Nicktoons, as well as animated shows, like Loud House and Welcome to the Wayne?
Loud House simulcasts TeenNick and Nicktoons for new episodes, but for reruns it only shows Nicktoons every Sat night.

Welcome to the Wayne only shows on Nicktoons for reruns. No word for new episodes yet

Ansi_Molina

Loud House simulcasts TeenNick and Nicktoons for new episodes, but for reruns it only shows Nicktoons every Sat night.

Welcome to the Wayne only shows on Nicktoons for reruns. No word for new episodes yet

What about the live action stuff?

jaylop97

Staff member
There really isn't much to worry about, most cartoons and live action shows air on both channels. However, Spongebob isn't going to be available as of recently.

kanc

What is a roadblock premiere?
That means any show that airs on Nickelodeon will simultaneously air on Nicktoons and TeenNick for new episodes like Thundermans, Nicky Ricky Dicky and Dawn, Dude Perfect Show, School of Rock, Adventures of Kid Danger, Loud House, and some of special events in certain holiday like Martin Luther King Jr, Presidents Day. I heard that Nickelodeon original movie Blurt will air simultaneously air on Nicktoons and TeenNick in addition to Nickelodeon

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Alex Dudley's DToons YouTube channel is back after being hacked a couple of weeks ago. Good news.

Take a look at these cool posters.

Rebecca and Ian are LEGENDS!
If you want an example of what truly all-ages animation is, I can't think of a better recent example than Bluey's "The Sign". I have more to say, but you'll be hearing from me again ;)
aegisrawks wrote on Light Lucario's profile.
I loved your post in that Nick thread. I really dislike Nick's mentality of "It didnt outdo the Super Bowl, CANCEL IT NAO" and I am so glad you agree, even if you are more realistic and more wise.
It seems evidently that, despite being completed, ''Walpurgisnacht Rising'' hasn't been released yet. What do you think?

Featured Posts