Qubo News and Discussion Thread

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Welp I did it, I made my own Qubo schedule.It was hard but i did it,its not prefect but its my first time so don't expect anything good. (Credit Goes to David Villaronga for the Help)

Attachments

• Qubo 1.png
    Qubo 1.png
    134 KB · Views: 420
Last edited:

CartoonLover2604

Jerk, Dinger, Bling blong.
Scaredy Squirrel is sort of a SpongeBob-meets-Regular Show style cartoon while Sidekick is just a cliched canadian cartoon like Scott Fellows' cartoons. I liked Scaredy Squirrel, not a fan of Sidekick.
Agreed,Scaredy Squirrel isn't as bad as people like PhantomStrider say it is,Yes its not the best Cartoon but i got some laughs out of it,Sidekick is nothing more than Crude Unlikable Characters who are just stereotypes (Eric is the bland main character,Trevor is the dumb best friend,Kitty is the fan girl etc) and the Series finale was probably the worst I've never seen from a Cartoon.But Yeah Scaredy Squirrel does give me a Regular Show vibe and Scaredy and Dave are pretty likeable though they do are kind off like Stereotypes.

JaredCap43™

I'm the Mighty Pocoyo, no CEO can defeat me!
Now Look Kool seems to be airing in PAL audio.
First they showed He-Man in PAL, then they showed ToddWorld in PAL, and now Look Kool? What's next, an American channel showing The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes in PAL?
Speaking of which, I watched EMH on Kisscartoon, and it is (or at least two episodes of it are) in PAL, I can understand He-Man having the PAL audio since it's like that on Qubo/DVD.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts