"Marvel's Future Avengers" Anime Series News & Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

HEATXZ

Duck Knght
I hope that Disk Wars Avengers and Future Avengers Anime get to be on DVD or Streaming Website
Especially since Disney bought Fox and both shows have Xmen and Deadpool

LadyKlaue

Just found out about this and looked it up. Seems pretty easy to follow even tho no one has subbed it and looks like no one WILL sub it. Caught the ep with Dr Strange cuz Doc is life, and it was ok. Funny that there isn't more about it out there, in english. Haven't even seen a wikipedia article.

Dudley

Staff member
Just found out about this and looked it up. Seems pretty easy to follow even tho no one has subbed it and looks like no one WILL sub it. Caught the ep with Dr Strange cuz Doc is life, and it was ok. Funny that there isn't more about it out there, in english. Haven't even seen a wikipedia article.

It is weird how there’s not a lot of clips of it online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Anime fansubbing has more or less died for new releases because of official streams. Future Avengers is a kids show and those were never a big target for fansub groups anyway.

Phobicpanda

I wonder how exclusive this show is in Japan. Apparently, it's been airing in English and Japanese (from what I heard) but there aren't even any real discussions about it online. Is Dlife in less homes than even Disney XD is over here?

After seeing how they've treated something like this seasonal DXP block over the past few months, I wish Disney XD would be more open to trying out a show like this that was meant for another market. It feels so strange that they'd acquire and promote all of this other anime but avoid the ones they actually own.

Dlife is widely more available than Disney XD. Over there DisneyXD is exclusive to SkyPremium which is a Satellite provider.

And Ya it airs in Dual-Audio on both Dlife and DisneyXD. Tokyo MX has also been airing it, but only in Japanese on that channel. I have recordings of mostly all of the episodes with both audio tracks.

Frontier

Staff member
Wow, a third season? I guess these Avengers anime must be doing pretty good in Japan (or at least the merchandise is selling well) :D.
Seriously, it couldn't possibly hurt for them to run this during a Marvel dry spell on Disney XD.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Especially if all the show's are ending and Star Wars: Rebels is ending soon...

TheVileOne

Peace Loving Shinobi
Reporter
There's really no reasons these shows can't get official releases in the US and they should be made available to fans.

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
And the oddest part is that they've all been dubbed, yet they still won't release them in the US :confused:.

Definitely the most frustrating part, but Disney never treats the anime they have well (poor Lilo and Stitch!)

Our best hope might be the Disney streaming service, but I'm not holding my breath...

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
I wonder if Sony would have the distribution rights here like they do with the other Marvel/Madhouse series and movies. Even if they don't air on TV, I can't figure out why they are unavailable anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
I wonder if Sony would have the distribution rights here like they do with the other Marvel/Madhouse series and movies. Even if they don't air on TV, I can't figure out why they are unavailable anywhere.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sony wasn't involved with the production of Disk Wars or this series. They were with the Marvel Anime TV shows and movies.

This is just Disney being Disney. There are lots of things that slip through the cracks with them, especially when it comes to external and foreign productions.

SweetShop209

I saw her clip. She was pretty good. As I mentioned before, I hope she can reprise the role in a Western Animation project.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts