Status
Not open for further replies.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
Dick using a Bo staff triggers me but that costume is god tier awesome

Frontier

Staff member
Dick using a Bo staff triggers me but that costume is god tier awesome
I know it's Tim's signature weapons but it also wouldn't be the first time Dick as Robin's been shown with a Bo Staff :sweat:.

Though he'll probably start using his traditional escrima sticks once he becomes Nightwing :cool:.

PapaGreg

Open bar knock yourself out
I know it's Tim's signature weapons but it also wouldn't be the first time Dick as Robin's been shown with a Bo Staff :sweat:.

Though he'll probably start using his traditional escrima sticks once he becomes Nightwing :cool:.
Yeah I now, in fact my first experiance with the Titans was the 2003 animated series but after reading some Batman lore Dick using a staff just irks me for some reason

Otaku-sempai

Breakdown of four character descriptions.
Daniel Cross:

"[DANIEL CROSS] Male, 17-19, Caucasian. Athletic, street smart, cocky, yet charming. His life is changed forever when he crosses a crime fighter and is given a new outlet for his rebellious ways. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Normally I would expect Roy Harper to be about the same age as Dick Grayson. This younger character might just as easily describe a version of Jason Todd.

Frontier

Staff member
Daniel Cross:

"[DANIEL CROSS] Male, 17-19, Caucasian. Athletic, street smart, cocky, yet charming. His life is changed forever when he crosses a crime fighter and is given a new outlet for his rebellious ways. RECURRING GUEST STAR."

Normally I would expect Roy Harper to be about the same age as Dick Grayson. This younger character might just as easily describe a version of Jason Todd.
The fact that Roy's in the Arrowverse and we've got Dick as Robin here, I'm more quick to believe this might be Jason or at least a future Robin.

Frontier

Staff member
Might be casting for Bruce Wayne and young Robin.
It might be fun to see Batman get his Tyler Hoechlin equivalent :anime:.

Though "the downfalls of others only make this man stronger" doesn't really sound like Bruce...I'm almost tempted to think it might be Tony Zucco :ack:.

I imagine the young Dick could also be there for a Flying Graysons flashback :).

Otaku-sempai

Tony Zucco actually does make more sense. Incidentally, I forgot that Zucco was originally written as a bad Edward G. Robinson imitation (see?) until I went back and took a look at the first Robin story.

Frontier

Staff member
First look at Hawk and Dove:
titans-hawk-dove-costume-reveal.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Remember back when people were saying that "Streaming is the (bright) future"?
"I can't wait to eat this baby" - Paramount, presumably looking for tax write-offs
Happy Baseball Opening Day
"I'm probably going to watch Nymphomaniac Part II on Disney+ this weekend" isn't something I didn't think I'd ever say, but here we are.

Featured Posts