Johnny Quest and Tom and Jerry Crossover

Goldstar!

What up, dog?
Well that seemingly came out of nowhere. I believe I heard Mike Sinterniklaas as a henchman and possibly Dana Snyder as Dr. Zin (might have been someone else like James Hong). Mike and/or Dana showing up in a Jonny Quest project is rather amusing to me since they're key voices in Venture Bros., I wonder if Doc Hammer and Jason Publik will pop up somewhere. I'm pretty sure I heard Jess
Harnell
WHAT, is Yakko Warner in this, saying "Hello Nurse"?

Jess Harnell voiced Wakko:wakko:, not Yakko:yakko:. Yakko was voiced by Rob Paulsen.

Eldorado

I just found out about this and I've gotta say I'm pretty excited to see this even though I wanted a Tom and Jerry/Superman crossover movie.

Plus I always knew James Hong would voice Dr. Zin.

likewow

I found this DVD at the library and was interested in seeing new Jonny Quest material. They did a pretty good job of balancing the tone of 'classic Quest' with gentle spoofing. For example, the original Jonny Quest theme was used, audio and video. That was a nice surprise. Overall, this was a nice way to see the characters again, and they were most similiar to the original show than they have been in a long time!

Daffyfan2002

$enior member
Couple this with Jonny meeting Scooby-Doo in the comics (Scooby-Doo team-up 10, out in May), ya wonder what could be next? Jonny and Secret Squirrel?

There's a Johnny/Scooby-Doo crossover coming up? I'll have to keep my eyes open for that.

Master Toon

I was preparing to let the OP down gently, but now I don't know what to think. It works because in some Tom & Jerry movies they are kinda just running around while more serious things are taking place. As odd as it is, it's not super odd.

Margaret

Banned
They're making one where Tom and Jerry are gonna be in the Making of ZOOM ... NEXT YEAR!

jaylop97

Staff member
Now all we need is a Tom and Jerry/Teen Titans Go Crossover
It wouldn't seem all that necessary, and as always there wouldn't be much of a connection, then again there is never really a connection between T&J and other content.

Margaret

Banned
Jonny Quest and Tom and Jerry Crossover

tom%2Band%2Bjerry%2Bspy%2Bquest%2Bbox.jpg

HK AND CULT FILM NEWS: "Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest" - Tom and Jerry Are Teaming Up With Johnny Quest For a Top Secret Mission!

This looks interesting as they are both very different shows.

Here is the trailer (I'm sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum)
why do they keep shoehorning Tom and Jerry in Books?

Dudley

Staff member
Both SD and T&J are very popular, they would be the connections between other franchises.

Especially Scooby Doo, they can integrated into any franchise and work well with everyone.
Tom and Jerry’s inclusion always seems awkward. Like they’re there simply for comic relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oscar Preciado

Especially Scooby Doo, they can integrated into any franchise and work well with everyone.
Tom and Jerry’s inclusion always seems awkward. Like they’re there simply for comic relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudley, I never knew you're in Toonzone. I thought you're making more cartoons on YouTube.

maddiegirlforever

Maddiegirlsforever
Come on people, I give both Tom And Jerry And Wizard of OZ and Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz a B, I give their Willy Wonka movie an F

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts