Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Because Boomerang might shut down as a linear channel due to a decline in viewership and an increase in the app.

RandomMe

Walrus Toy Store owner
Exactly. Boomerang the channel is fading fast. Winx Club won't help because it already aired on Fox, The CW, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Nicktoons, TeenNick and Nick Jr.
And here on RTP 2, SIC, TVI, Canal Panda and for a short time, Nickelodeon. Here it also broke records of airing on so many channels.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
LvIYuyc.gif

0LJds4p.gif

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
I thought they abandoned the idea of their VoD. Guess not. At least the ads are purely animated gifs, as those usually are the least annoying type of ad on the web.

They launched VOD services for iOS, Android and browsers last month. The ability to live stream the block as it airs is coming soon.

homeofthebadguys

They launched VOD services for iOS, Android and browsers last month. The ability to live stream the block as it airs is coming soon.
I noticed that. It's just the advertising didn't bring it up. I also noticed the site uses Fairplay. I guess it had to be an app on phones due to the DRM, when merely encryption could've sufficed.

wonderfly

Brand New Day on Toonzone
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
MOD NOTE: I've removed a string of off-topic posts. Please keep the discussion confined to the topic of Sinclair's "Kidsclick".

Mandouga

Speaking of Robocop: Alpha Commando, the complete series appears to be available on their website, and it looks like it's the only complete series available right now.

To be completely honest, I find this to be kind of pathetic. On TV, they kept showing the same episodes over and over, and now all of a sudden they have the complete series available on their website?

Anyway, I just thought you should all know.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.

Featured Posts