November + December 2017 Nick Premieres

Toons Fan

Zap2it shows that Nick has updated this Friday's preschool shows line up. The new Sunny Day Christmas episode is now at 9:30AM. Both new Christmas episodes of Peppa Pig and Nella where pulled from main Nick. Also, the new Top Wing on Friday, Dec. 15th was moved to 12:30PM and the new Rusty Rivets was moved to 1PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Toons Fan

It looks like the new Peppa Pig Christmas episode will now premiere on Sunday, Dec. 17th at 6PM on the Nick Jr. channel. The new Nella Christmas episode is now premiering on Friday, Dec 22nd at 1PM on the Nick Jr. block in on main Nick.

Also, the new Kuu Kuu Harajuku on Dec. 22nd will be aired at 7PM not 7:30.

kanc

Yes that is correct, @I Am Nickelodeon 1 please remove Blaze and the Monster Machines from December premieres because zap2it episode list and schedule grid do not match, and we know that preschool shows don't premiere on Nickelodeon on weekends

Also Thomas & Friends will be airing on Nick for the first time on Fri Dec 15 at 1:30PM.

Anonymoususer2004

Excelsior!
Yes that is correct, @I Am Nickelodeon 1 please remove Blaze and the Monster Machines from December premieres because zap2it episode list and schedule grid do not match, and we know that preschool shows don't premiere on Nickelodeon on weekends

Also Thomas & Friends will be airing on Nick for the first time on Fri Dec 15 at 1:30PM.
Really? I mean, I know that Thomas & Friends is leaving PBS next year, but the last network I would expect Thomas and Friends to air on is Nick.

kanc

Really? I mean, I know that Thomas & Friends is leaving PBS next year, but the last network I would expect Thomas and Friends to air on is Nick.
yeah... funny thing is they don't have episode title listed on zap2it for what episode will air on Nick. And that's only for Fri Dec 15, but Thomas & Friends aren't scheduled on Fri Dec 22, so I can assume it's one time airing..?

Gold Guy

Two is always better than one
Staff member
I hope they stick with double premieres once we reach 2018. Other countries are still over a season ahead.

kanc

Not sure if you want to add, but Sat Dec 16 Nick will encore Danger Games (as Hardcore Encore) at 7PM, they will include airing special features videos like it was only shown on nick.com digital shorts.

jaylop97

Staff member
It took a very long time but finally ARC V has made it to a Season Finale, knowing the airing rate that Nicktoons is giving it what could have happened faster took much longer than it needed.

Toons Fan

yeah... funny thing is they don't have episode title listed on zap2it for what episode will air on Nick. And that's only for Fri Dec 15, but Thomas & Friends aren't scheduled on Fri Dec 22, so I can assume it's one time airing..?

I think this Friday's airing is just a sneak peek of a full episode before the show fully premieres next month.

kanc

Guys, I think we should wait for few days before Friday and see which episode will it air for Thomas & Friends, before jumping to conclusions. Not sure why zap2it didn't display which episode will it air.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

I have to lay low for awhile. I need to take a break from this for right now, but I'll be back soon.
Bought Cat City (1986) on Prime today. Never seen it before, looking forward to watching it!
Super Metroid on the SNES turns 30 today in North America.
The sub-only anime releases in North America are the invention of the 2010s.
Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Featured Posts