Bunsen is a Beast Series Talkback

kanc

Wonder though if they will pull it and air it on Nicktoons closer to Christmas.
Looks like you're right about this Bunsen Christmas is pulled from Nick schedule as someone already posted it. But unknown if this episode will move to Nicktoons..

Figures of how poor treatment Nick handles for animation handling

Spacething7474

Modern Fairly OddParents’ strongest soldier
Looks like you're right about this Bunsen Christmas is pulled from Nick schedule as someone already posted it. But unknown if this episode will move to Nicktoons..

The Instagram account of Bunsen stated it would air on December 18 (but it probably might not).

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
So it's being moved from Nickelodeon to Nicktoons at a later date?
Doesn’t look like it. The Christmas special was scheduled to air on the main channel before it was pulled, with new episodes starting on Nicktoons on December 18.

ShadowBeast

Doesn’t look like it. The Christmas special was scheduled to air on the main channel before it was pulled, with new episodes starting on Nicktoons on December 18.
The tweet you posted says the Christmas special will air on Nicktoons on the 18th. That is a later date from the previous Dec. 2nd.

kanc

So if Christmas special will air on Nicktoons Monday Dec 18, I hope zap2it and thefutoncritic should update those, and if that's the case, then I wonder starting with "Hair Today Gone Tomorrow"/"Ice Dream" will air on Dec 19 (originally was Dec 18), following pattern. Though last two Dec 28 and Dec 29 each airing 10 min episode, if my calculations is right..then maybe Dec 29 episode will be "Snooze Alarm"/"Split Decision". And also as being said, there may be one or no episodes left..

toonmaster17

The show didn’t even last 10 months on the main Nick channel. It’s a shame too because the Halloween special didn’t do too bad either. Nick seriously needs to stop throwing every other Nicktoon away, IT’S GETTING TOO OLD!

Dynamite Soldier

Ugh...once again, shame on Nick. It had one job to do and it was to at least air the show's Christmas special before being moved entirely to Nicktoons, but now that ain't happening. I may not be a huge fan of Bunsen, but man its sad to see how poorly mistreated it has gotten this year (it had decent ratings but we all know how mad greedy Nick is). Say goodbye to Welcome to the Wayne and possibly ALVINNN!!! and the Chipmunks soon.

At this point, Nick should just became the SpongeBob/Loud House channel and NOT get any more new Nicktoons.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon Analyst, Artist
I quit watching Bunsen when I heard about this, I realized the plots are the same ones over and over again:
Bunsen gets introduced to an Earth object, Amanda tries to ruin it for him, repeat steps one and two and that's Bunsen is a Beast.

ShadowBeast

Yes. The Christmas special was scheduled for the main channel, not Nicktoons.
That's what I meant with my original post. When I said Nickelodeon, I was referring to the main channel.

I quit watching Bunsen when I heard about this, I realized the plots are the same ones over and over again:
Bunsen gets introduced to an Earth object, Amanda tries to ruin it for him, repeat steps one and two and that's Bunsen is a Beast.
That's how TUFF Puppy was too, after it's first season. Dudley does something stupid, Dudley has to fix his stupid mistake, Kitty gets hurt because of Dudley, repeat.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
That's what I meant with my original post. When I said Nickelodeon, I was referring to the main channel.
Oops, I misunderstood. Sorry about that. Although I think its time on Nick is done. I doubt the Christmas special will air on the main channel now.

DeanBurrito25

Too bad about Bunsen. Then again, it did seem to fall in the formulaic slump of Hartman's lesser successful shows so oh well.

Between TUFF Puppy, Noog Network and this, you gotta wonder if these other cartoons he's created up to now have been his way of trying to move on from Fairly OddParents once and for all. I feel each cancelled non-FOP show or failed project is equivalent to an additional season of FOP. It even sounds like he's interested in continuing Danny Phantom, for crying out loud. I doubt he'd admit that, though, especially considering how long he's been with Nick. He's smart not to burn any bridges, but I wonder if even he feels like continuing the show.

Toons Fan

Zap2it shows the Bunsen is a Beast Christmas episode on Monday, Dec. 18th at 8PM on Nicktoons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Starting next month, I will be going back to using Magical Doremi profile pics for a while, because I want to honor the first magical girl series I ever watched.
Streaker Prower wrote on Vuxovich's profile.
What would happen if FUNimation did continue to use Ocean Media for Dragon Ball Z And Probably the Original Dragon Ball, GT, Kai, Super and the Video Games

Here's my review of Barbie And Stacie To The Rescue in honor of Cassandra Lee Morris's birthday.
so, with primal screen going down, I wonder how that affected Cartoon Network since they using that studio to do the bumpers for years now, are they going to start working with the animation studio who did the bumpers for adult swim now
It is now officially 20 years since I joined here.

Featured Posts