Talkback - Hey Arnold! The Jungle Movie

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
HAMovie.jpg

Premieres November 24, 2017 at 7 P.M. on Nickelodeon

Hey Arnold!: The Jungle Movie takes kids on the field trip of a lifetime: action packed and full of adventure! They’ll join Arnold on a quest in which he’ll try to achieve his ultimate dream and finally find his missing parents. It all starts when Arnold and his classmates take a trip to San Lorenzo, South America, which, coincidentally, is the last place Arnold’s parents were seen. Their trip takes a turn when pirates kidnap Arnold and his friends! From there it’s one jungle hazard after another, and the gang must put their heads together to get out of danger. As the leader of the journey, Arnold must make sure he and his friends survive safely, all while working towards a reunion he’s dreamt of his whole life.​

BillK15

Did anybody noticed that Nickelodeon released the movie right now online BEFORE it airs today?

Last edited:

Classic Speedy

Mildly perturbed
Staff member
Reporter
Did Saerom animate this? They animated the majority of the series.

sasq

They released it earlier? well then, i can't wait to see the mov-

*gets redirected to nick italy website*

nevermind

Jean74

Valentine's Day 2024!
Finally it is about time as really the show is one of a kind. As it had no gadgets and no stuff like other cartoons like resorting to action or violence. It was just real life as it kind of reminded me of the Peanuts.
Hey Arnold reminds us of real life and the kids act like they were real though cartoon. Know what I mean? Want to see Arnold get closure finally! After all these years.

zoombie

Wait did Phebe know about Helga's feelings for Arnold, because I don't remember that being the case on the show.

Mr.O

Finally it is about time as really the show is one of a kind. As it had no gadgets and no stuff like other cartoons like resorting to action or violence. It was just real life as it kind of reminded me of the Peanuts.
Hey Arnold reminds us of real life and the kids act like they were real though cartoon. Know what I mean? Want to see Arnold get closure finally! After all these years.
Same here. The only thing that got me was their age. They were so believable and down to earth, but why where they so young (9ish) I believe, rather than 12-13 yrs old?

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts