Chris Aryes hospitalized

Daikun

Long Live the Fighter!
Staff member
Voice actor/director Chris Aryes has been hospitalized and diagnosed with COPD, an irreversible illness that can only be fixed with extensive surgery. His insurance isn't enough to cover him, and it's exhausting his family's finances.

A YouCaring page has been set up to help with his medical bills. He needs $25k and it's currently sitting at $6k at the time of this post. If you can help in any way, that would be fantastic.

jaylop97

Staff member
Poor guy, COPD is troublesome, hopefully, the goal is met because this condition is hard to live with.

Light Lucario

Staff member
That's really sad news. My Dad as COPD as well, although not to the same level as Chris Aryes does. I really hope that he'll be able to recover and the donations will help cover his medical bills.

Light Lucario

Staff member
Wow. That's really amazing that they were able to get that many donations in such a short span of time. I'm really happy for Chris Aryes. Hopefully the donations will help to make his financial situation less stressful and he can just focus on his recovery once the treatments start.

PinkieLopBun

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Nice to hear that he reached his goal. Best of luck to him.
That's really sad news. My Dad as COPD as well, although not to the same level as Chris Aryes does. I really hope that he'll be able to recover and the donations will help cover his medical bills.
Hope your dad can pull through.

DecaTilde

Beauty is only fur deep.
Was pretty surprised to about the news of his COPD, but I'm glad that he's reached his goal. I hope he'll recover, too.

Spotlight

Staff online

Who's on Discord?

Latest profile posts

Not all of Family Guy has aged well (and he knows this - hell, he's friends with the PTC president now) but I genuinely think Seth MacFarlane is a really good guy.

Imagine a broadcast TV network giving someone who worked at the Golden Age of Cartoon Network the opportunity to worked on a show, and doing 8 interviews, only to completely ghosted him for weeks for absolutely no reason.

Try to wrap your head around on that one, folks.

Seriously. Explain that to me, Memorable Entertainment Television? :/
Didn't notice that the site was back...

I'll start off by saying X-Men 97 has been a blast to watch. As someone who grew up exposed to the films and cameos on other shows, it was definitely a different treat seeing how both iterations of the franchise handle the characters and their world.
Professor X's speech in today's episode was powerful ... nuff said.
I've ground my wisdom tooth down overtime so that I can clench my jaw properly again. It's equal parts good and bad news.
Daffy Duck turns 87 today. Happy birthday to my favorite Looney Tune!

Featured Posts